Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Sex Tragedy posted:

her skirt was cool, i would have kept it if i was the director

Look, if you want a sexy lady in a dress fighting monsters, we already have Aya Brea for that sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

In Resident Evil 4 sometimes you can see up Ashley's skirt tho. Idk if that was just a fan service thing or what. I'm not gonna say it was tastefully done, but it really wasnt gratuitous. Like I guess if you got kidnapped and had to escape a weird fuckin spanish island and had to jump down from high ledges that sometimes your skirt would flip up a bit ? idk

i wish we coulda saw leons cock tho

I’m pretty sure Ashley will call you a filthy pervert if she catches you angling for panty shots.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

gary oldmans diary posted:

whats the sex minigame scenario in the resident evil games?

If you don’t find rescuing the PUSA’s daughter by powerbombing zombies in Spain sexually fulfilling, no amount of minigames will compensate for that.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I’d be proud to put “NEMESIS Project: Hog Engineer Team Lead,” on my CV.