Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I always wonder where the evil monster mutant bad guys get all their outfits and poo poo from.

Like who the hell is making size 39 boots and giant pants and poo poo, let alone all their custom weapons and stuff. Like is there a Canadian Tire, Lowes or Home Depot out there that stocks Carhart For Evil brand attire on their retail side or what?
Are they going there to shop for it or do they send their grutesque minions to get it? Even still does no one notice that horrific monsters are stocking up on these things?

No one ever wonders what the fire breathing 10 foot tall dude with a chainsaw for an arm wants with ANOTHER XXXXL armored leather apron and two bags of store brand peanuts checking out at Fleet Farm?

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Apr 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"I think you'll find that YOU are the TRASH" I say through gritted teeth, my voice so low that not even my mother complains about the interruption of 'Wheel of Fortune' in the next room.
My huge titted gothic queen of DEATH has readied her busty might and will soon smash your puny APE skull in. My greasy thumb slithers over the encrusted 'X' button on the controller...
'X'. "How fitting a letter," I think, to mark the end of your disgusting ways and proclaim, in it's own way, what will surely be a night of passion fo- *You've been killed by CancInPants_69 - Respawn In 5..*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kaincypher posted:

Plus you can put Ashley in a full suit of armor so she isn't so goddamn fragile and apt to be carried off. I mean, you can't see her boobies in the armor, but you know they're there. You know.

i actually suffer from titty permanence issues once the titties go out of sight they're no longer real to me please keep them visible at all times or I'll forget you've ever had them this goes for all women btw not just video game ones and it's very real and serious I'm thinking of getting a service dog to help me with this

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

no it would be his butt cheeks that happened to my uncle.
He was in the navy and his butt cheeks got exploded when he had to dress up like a lady and go to a bar on a spy mission and now he can't go back to the Navy no more. On account of his exploded butt.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

When my uncle died for Nintendo it was because in the cartridge factor where they print the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) cartridges they use concentrated urea crystals to power the save batteries on games like Legend of Zelda or Final Fantasy but that day all the immense piss tubes wrapping around the factory floor began to spew great amounts of urine around the bolts along the pipe lengths. Turns out the piss heater in the basement had malfunctioned due to a higher up (some say it was Miyamoto himself) confusing it for a coffee machine and now super heated piss was spewing all over the factory people were screaming burning and dying. Well my uncle ran up to a pipe that was about to burst just getting buffeted by searing hot piss blistering and scalding his flesh and clamped his rear end in a top hat around it and his body just began to swell up and get rounder and rounder like a blowfish. This gave everyone enough time to get out but within five minutes my uncle began to rupture at the seams and he just burst with this loud popping noise like a balloon filled with air rupturing and this great torrent of piss evacuated from the factory and there was a flood in the town that people to this day are still feeling the effects of.

Capcom created Nemesis as a tribute to my uncle who died for Nintendo.

dang I read about that in Nintendo Power but I didn't know it was that serious. That was your uncle? That's pretty crazy did you get a copy of Nemesis or what?