Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Welcome to day one of a two-day operation to dissuade or capture our friendly neighborhood speed freak!

The motherland has unfortunately seen multiple incursions of the belligerents, and it has reached a peak of stupidity with them breaching the homestead and wreaking havoc.

Obviously this cannot be allowed to continue, due to safety and attrition issues. As such, the operation was discussed and put into motion, much to the relief of the citizenry.

A little history of the incidents that precluded today:

-Years of tweaker presence in the area.

-Meth lab explodes in basement in the middle of town

-Labs and users begin moving into the country.

-Shake'n'bakes start being found in ditches/on properties in the new bastion of cooking.

-Sheriff and local PDs get more and more calls to deal with idiot crackers stabbing each other over ice, labs right next to the school, and the general explosion of use.

-Things start disappearing from farms. Most being found at, you guessed it: meth head abodes, as they rat each other out.

-Grandmother's house gets broken into.

The last one is what brings us to the present. As the whole house wasn't turned upside down, and there have been multiple break ins at already-hit places, I am now camped out on the property in a darker-than-black at night part. I'll be moving about at night and sleeping during the day. I intend to update this thread throughout the operation.

Best case scenario: No one shows up and I just get to spend this time enjoying camping and listening to birds sing.

Worst case scenario: People show up and get violent.

We have multiple cameras on the property now, and if anything cool is captured I'll obviously share it here!

Won't you join me on this journey? The amenities and supplies we have are below:

Trained attack horse

Bale elevator, which doubles as the ladder into the hay loft sniper nest

Headquarters/Command Center

Bleeding edge tech

The best bivouac area facilities

The Quartermaster has a forge that is capable of melting beer cans into useful materials with which to make new melee weapons

And of course our mess hall has all the best consumables for the forward-deployed goon

Enlist now and get a bonus and combat pay!

Bonus and combat pay dependant upon what can be taken from captured jibtech warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Good luck with them puckins

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Wrong season, that's in 5-6 months. Do you think they'll be more dangerous after the plague?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's kind of sad that you have to go through all this trouble to find a dick to suck.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's worth it if you make new friends!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i cant respect any man who doesnt cut their grass with a reel mower or scythe

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

Hyped for OP to kill a man in-thread.

Let's see that blood!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What about one that prefers to never cut grass, and just let everything grow all over?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the beauty of the scythe is you can cut it just the same no matter how tall it is so you can let it go as long as you want

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is scary!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Please don't get shot/stabbed/otherwise harmed.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I really have no want for anything to happen, I hope I get to pet animals and enjoy long walks without seeing people.

That being said: first round of patrols I only encountered a fat opossum. This is good!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Update: barn owl is making noise, hell yeah

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Still nothing but feral cats and the owl again. May as well update when I have a good picture or fun animals!

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

FOOL! I was the ice addled cracker all along! I've invaded your thread and im comin for that bale elevator, and dont worry mr PathAsc the attack horse has already been paid off. Everybody has their price

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Your Hi-C appears to be 3 years past expiration OP.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I think you need stop pestering those brilliant entrepreneurs who's only sin is providing the world with the fruits of their chemical artistry.

What good have farmers ever done for anyone?

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

BEST if used by, if you’re going to believe the packaging. The true connoisseur knows when the vintage will peak.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

RepeatingMeme posted:

FOOL! I was the ice addled cracker all along! I've invaded your thread and im comin for that bale elevator, and dont worry mr PathAsc the attack horse has already been paid off. Everybody has their price

gently caress, you're already here aren't you

I. M. Gei posted:

Slapdash posted:

BEST if used by, if you’re going to believe the packaging. The true connoisseur knows when the vintage will peak.

It was delicious and of I must pay for the taste it was worth it

Frankenstyle posted:

I think you need stop pestering those brilliant entrepreneurs who's only sin is providing the world with the fruits of their chemical artistry.

What good have farmers ever done for anyone?

Disrupting the Sudafed industry, Walgreens hate him!

I dunno, we seem to at least be a source of entertainment in the OSHA thread.

Still no sign of anyone, I let the fire die down and listened to the coyotes go batshit over something. It's loving cold, but not bad enough to stop anyone.

The vigil continues, send lube I'll hide under a tarp

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Not much longer and it'll be light. Night 1 went without any events, other than having to paint the inside of the commode at one point. Not a bad deal!

I'll probably sleep in a bit, but be back up by noon to get some work done. Equipment to move, stack wood for the fire tonight, hopefully get rid of the 12th groundhog destroying poo poo out here.

It's supposed to be terribly windy and maybe rain today, then bad storms late tonight, so if I die by Mother nature that'll be pretty ok!

Xenthalon
Jun 28, 2010
OP, have you considered taking Meth to keep your wits during the long hours of the night? Keeps you sharp and focused!

Nah man, be safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Update time!

Did a bit of work in the middle of the day with the intent of going back to sleep. Got a little rainburst, no big deal, started to get wood ready for tonight's fire and saw lots of dark clouds to the west. Checked the radar, and called family to confirm, then packed my poo poo in a hurry. Getting thunderstorms all night and all tomorrow minimum.

Ain't a soul coming out here in that poo poo. Checked the cameras one more time, locked everything else up, checked the animals again since I was there, and headed home as it started raining again. loving windy as hell.

Sucks because I was looking forward to another night outside at least, but I didn't prep for a storm with high winds and torrential rain.

At least I got some work done, if the rain keeps up this week then I won't be able to get to the parts I need to next weekend to do more.

Thanks for watching the shitshow, hope you enjoyed the pics! I'll update in here next time I'm out.

E: Forgot to mention, driving back through town there was tons of traffic and the fast food and stores looked back to normal/packed. What the actual gently caress I hate my fellow man, they couldn't go more than a week in proper regulation for distancing and mitigation.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Apr 12, 2020