Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Maera Sior posted:

I love how she continually misses that the romance flags are being transferred to her.

yeah, she's genre savvy enough to avoid her death flags but not enough that she's setting herself up for a yuri ending. The best ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Iretep posted:

Katarina didnt really do any big favors to Gerald really. Hes just into her now since she confuses him or something. So basically nothing has changed in this time line for him beyond that he isnt being forced into to marriage with her.
Edit: Which he didnt care about in the first place since he found her useful to avoid unwanted attention from other women.

I think Gerald is just a mirror of Catarina so her not being a bitch during a good portion of their childhood reflected positively in him.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

So what you are saying is, Katarina is a harem elemental

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Its easy to forget that all 3 of them are supposed to be rivals to Maria.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I dont think theres a whole lot of nuanced with what he's saying, theres familiarity and can be confusing to someone as dense as her. He's telling her that one he's going to eat her rear end, because thats what a husband does to his wife.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

We are going to see Sophia X Katarina claw its way either to #1 or #2 after this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Nitrousoxide posted:

I don't remember the ruin adventure being in the manga. I also don't remember Sophia being implied to be the reincarnation of Catarina's friend. I think that's also anime original. The spooky dark mist is relevant to an upcoming story arc.

Its implied somewhere since it was in the wiki long before the episode came out