Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what words and other gutteral utterances, separated from your own linguistic understandings of human perceptions of reality and time open up spiritual wounds-- or vectors for minor possessions by extra dimensional observers who abuse their powers and the opportunity to control your thoughts and cause minor physical side effects? How can we fight back against and weaken these sentient (and trust me i hate to use this term, it makes the whole thing seem silly) "demons"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
gently caress yeah man I read snowcrash too, words to heal, words to kill, words filled with such power

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Oh poo poo I just read the op, I have no idea what you are talking about

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think you're talking about either 'memes' or 'slurs', op

or perhaps - a combination of the two

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Oh double poo poo, I just reread the op. It sounds like you are looking for any excuse to be a dumb piece of poo poo.

You are in control of your actions and this is just you wallowing in some weirdly perceived misdirection

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

'hey fuckface, eat ten dicks!" usually helps me defend against malevolent spirits and hippies.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i think you're talking about either 'memes' or 'slurs', op

or perhaps - a combination of the two

Actually, neither

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

definitely slurs then

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
poob

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

definitely slurs then

Slurs are a product of the times, they don't exist outside of the boundaries of perception like human souls and what we know them as

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Just repeat your racist mantra outloud op, no one can hear you in your apartment

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lmao

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hardawn posted:

Just repeat your racist mantra outloud op, no one can hear you in your apartment

All i've got is a bit where i confuse myelin with melanin and decide albinos are actually vampires

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
All I know is you can't ask them what happened to the Androsynth three times, or they break the alliance and turn hostile.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Guk watton IA golsabard
Guk watton
Kol gaborum

IA IA

gently caress my rear end

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
A-grabba-breast dick-grabba

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Long ago, in the ages of myth, "I'm gay" held incredible power over these lands.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Hands vermillion, start of five. Bright cotillion, raven's dive. Nightshade’s promise, spirits strive. To the living let now the dead come alive.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Njal

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

titty thimbles.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Bloopsy posted:

Hands vermillion, start of five. Bright cotillion, raven's dive. Nightshade’s promise, spirits strive. To the living let now the dead come alive.

Very spooky

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

Gorak
Dec 25, 2004

"Oh my God, they revived Gorak! You bastards!"
gently caress, poo poo, cock, rear end, titties, boner, bitch, muff, pussy, cock, butthole, Barbra Streisand!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Get REAL beefy bitch!

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

My arcane magicks may only be spoken, never written.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

My arcane magicks may only be spoken, never written.

Very wise

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP is one of those people who say “well if I can’t say the n word they can’t say it either”

naem
May 29, 2011

boop

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Cockler posted:

what words and other gutteral utterances, separated from your own linguistic understandings of human perceptions of reality and time open up spiritual wounds-- or vectors for minor possessions by extra dimensional observers who abuse their powers and the opportunity to control your thoughts and cause minor physical side effects? How can we fight back against and weaken these sentient (and trust me i hate to use this term, it makes the whole thing seem silly) "demons"?

By "demons" do you mean "viruses caused by the 5G network"????? Because if you're looking for the correct sequence of utterances to protect yourself from 5G demons then I believe this is the Facebook post you've been looking for:

https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.monroy.125/posts/10218632200409646

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wtf is this word salad

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I think he's talking about the "n-word"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Cockler posted:

Actually, neither

So explain it without all that bullshit veneer

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Cockler posted:

Clearly you gotta learn enochian if you ever have any hope to defend against goetia.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and in the dorkness bind them

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
To remove the power of a word you only gotta say it like 40 times in a row. Lol like what's your problem

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Lol, goons don't know majgicka linguanos. loving first sphere hemophites gazers ITT. How bout you learn the 12 secret crystal types and crack one of neroses tomes before trying to spit that hot verbs of power.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

The Cockler posted:

How can we fight back against and weaken these sentient demons"?

My method is simple. Do not run from these words, or these entities. The latter is a food, and the former is bait for your food. Surprise them with tendrils, wrapping around every metaphorical limb, oozing a philosophical enzyme that causes their incorporeal forms to sieze, like a form of metaphysical tetanus. Then extend your proboscis and drain their essence, absorbing their power and leaving nothing but a dessicated husk.

Burt Sexual posted:

Wtf is this word salad

Burt Sexual posted:

So explain it without all that bullshit veneer

Absolute boomer.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
The magick words are, "muh dick"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum