Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
He never farts, like ever, but he does burp constantly. He’s one of those test tube dogs that doesn’t shed and is hypoallergenic and poo poo, and I think they removed the farting gene.

Hard to say but I think he’s sad about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You got ya covered little buddy *Ffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrttttttt*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

why did you attach a picture of your kitchen floor to the post, op? why not post the dog?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

why did you attach a picture of your kitchen floor to the post, op? why not post the dog?

If you look closely the dog is in the photograph. It’s the furry thing sitting atop the kitchen floor.

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.
Well if this isn't the most adorable dustmop I've ever seen! :kiddo:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Told my oldest dog to go to bed the other night and he farted his way up the entire staircase in protest. THAT was something.

Also maybe give your dog some baked beans with his kibble or mix in some sardines+oil if you're 'dining it up with the sardine thread folks, and you should be. That will properly motivate your dogs rear end.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Is your dog getting enough hot pockets in his diet?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

He eats purina dog food, and gets milk bone treats, but also regular people food if I’m having something. He loves French fries and I’ll cut up little pieces of steak even. But never a fart. I could try baked beans, but anything with a sauce just wrecks his mustache and beard, makes it all crunchy and poo poo.

Could a biologist or veterinarian weigh in on this? What I need to know is was farting bred out of this designer doodle dog?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Higher end veterinarians provide a service where they will periodically fill your dog with farts so your dog can fart them.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

Higher end veterinarians provide a service where they will periodically fill your dog with farts so your dog can fart them.

What’s this procedure called? I’m googling it but some pretty weird stuff is coming up, and not anything about local veterinarians.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If he does start dropping rancid farts you won't like that either OP, you complain everywhere you go.

Also he's begging to be brushed, and fear of his farts is no excuse.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

maybe he's just really polite and holds them in until he's outside pooping

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

beanieson posted:

If you look closely the dog is in the photograph. It’s the furry thing sitting atop the kitchen floor.
no the tilework just resembles that but look closer

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

beanieson posted:

What’s this procedure called? I’m googling it but some pretty weird stuff is coming up, and not anything about local veterinarians.

Canine gastrotintubernational procedures are costly and could harm your dog if not done well.
In addition, if you intend to show your dog at one of the more reputable dog farting competitions, judges will look for signs of artificial inflation that show signs of gastrointubernation.
Dogs providing odorless farts, noisy farts, quiet farts, dogs licking their lips, dogs sniffing at other dogs butts, dogs walking, dogs running, dogs passing gas before or after the competition, dogs napping, dogs eating or not eating, dogs asking for treats when it's clearly not earned, all very distinct signs your dog has been gastrointubernated.
Most healthy dogs will be able to fart naturally and on command with only modest duress or some extreme or completely unnoticed signs at any time to show that they aren't undergoing any artificial means to increase their performance.

If your dog's farts take on a high pitched whistling noise, or you're unable to train them to take up even a basic rhythm after the slightest amount of effort, your dog is likely to die and needs to be put down humanely as soon as possible before it can pass on these harmful defects to other dogs nearby.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gary oldmans diary posted:

yeah the op has just posted an off-centre image of what looks like a mat on a tiled floor. curious behaviour

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

He could be farting all the time for all you know, OP

Silent but not deadly.

Conversely, my dog farts really loudly and it stinks to high heaven. You're lucky.

Also he looks adorable!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gary oldmans diary posted:

Guys there is a dog in the first post, and now what you’ve done here is attempt to hide the dog under a small floor mat. Foolishly, you didn’t completely cover the dog as it’s still mostly visible.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

If your dog's farts take on a high pitched whistling noise,...

Dog gay, so what.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

It's well known that dogs will only fart in the presence of humans they respect

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

angryrobots posted:

It's well known that dogs will only fart in the presence of humans they respect

This is very troubling if true

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

beanieson posted:

He never farts, like ever, but he does burp constantly. He’s one of those test tube dogs that doesn’t shed and is hypoallergenic and poo poo, and I think they removed the farting gene.

Hard to say but I think he’s sad about it.

My cat never used to fart, 13 wonderful fart free years.

Now he is on a laxative. All he does is fart. Be careful what you wish for, OP.

(This is a true story)

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Sniff his butt, op, he might surprise you!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Actually no, he hates getting haircuts ever since about a year ago when some lady gave him The Worst Haircut.

Here’s a before and after

He looked like a snobbish rear end in a top hat for weeks and ever since won’t willingly go near a groomers clippers.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

1redflag posted:

You got ya covered little buddy *Ffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrttttttt*

All I hear is alexa reading your posts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
seems like your not supposed to cut a dogs whiskers

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
why do they call'em whiskers when i ain't never seen a dog whisk with'em

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Your dog is saving up his farts. He will release one huge fart approximately every year. You might want to make sure this happens outdoors, or you will need to evacuate your house for a few days.

If your dog hasn’t farted for over two years, he may be at risk for explosion. Call the bomb squad if your dog show signs of blowing up.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I don't think he's past his expiration date he should be fine as long as there's no mold

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
are you sure he's not just farting and blaming it on you?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dog is farting in your face while you sleep. Do you often dream of eggs?

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I got a bulldog, op. I'll sell you some of his farts, they are loving wretched.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nice mop OP. Did you get it on sale?

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Fart at the dog; it either might be shy about farting or is secretly a Silent But Deadly farter at night.

TatoPancakes
Jun 5, 2019

the brainwaves are thinking

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Nice mop OP. Did you get it on sale?

wait till billy mays gets a hold of this one

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Dog is farting in your face while you sleep. Do you often dream of eggs?

I dreamed once that my car broke down right near the beach and a whale carcass was rotting nearby, and I was stuck there waiting on triple A.

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Fart at the dog; it either might be shy about farting or is secretly a Silent But Deadly farter at night.

I just tried this and he reacted somewhat quizzically. I can’t say for sure that he grasps what I’m trying to show him. He’s not a very bright dog unfortunately.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Clean your filthy mop OP.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Its just proving it is the alpha in the heigharchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When I wake up (when I wake up)
When I wake up (when I wake up!)
I'm gonna be the dog won't fart here for you!
When I go out (when I go out)
When I go out (when I go out!)
I'm gonna be the dog that won't toot there for you!
If I get drunk (if I get drunk)
If I get drunk (if I get drunk!)
I won't be the dog that farts right next to you!
If I haver (if I haver)
If I haver (if I haver!)
Not gonna be the dog that's fartin know that's true!

And I would poop 500 piles
and I would poop 500 more
Just to be the DOG that Pooped a thousand PILES
To bark and fart no more!