Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yes, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

I believe in you, friend ecco!

But also I have to finish my semester this week so I want it out there now that I may not be super around D1, apologies to everyone in advance

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Luckily Ecco has volunteered to review my citations

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Small Kap Krew

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hi, yeah, haven't read, will do so tomorrow

finals, papers, paranoid about not passing even with relaxed standards etc.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

No if you’ll excuse me, I am in the middle of a protracted and intricate ritual to summon Harold Krell and bind him to my command

I forgot the password to that account

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

pmom's town this game, you can read it in his eyes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you're from michigan, crack is all you have

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not posting a lot because I have my last ever exam tomorrow :sun:

unless I go JAG lmao can you imagine

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming being mad I'm not participating isn't a good case lol better clock that guy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming posted:

Fisk is TT? I'm not mad! I'm just trying to find someone I'm in support of lunching!

ye

uncharitable description then. Your case seems understandable, monathin's assessment of it as good and worth pursuing is not

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i don't really have that great of an excuse as I'm blowing off studying for other things but it's sincere that I don't have the wherewithal rn to read a full d1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: at least I can assess environmental violations proficiently I guess! :ghost: