Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RazzleDazzleHour

"Dad, cmon, I thought we were gonna get popcorn"

"We can't miss the entrance ceremony! We can go and get snacks after that while they play the opening credits"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour

"Dad, didn't the alien with the tail say he was gonna blow up the Earth in five minutes? That was like an hour ago"

"The clock doesn't run during monologues or if the coach calls a time out, the fighters have to be in motion to restart the countdown"

RazzleDazzleHour

*a man with a striped shirt runs into the arena*

"After reviewing the footage...the committee has found that contestant Darkraza did not, in fact, focus his Ki into a physical manifestation and project it, but actually shot his opponent with a gun. One-point penalty on the score, we'll replay the round"

*crowd cheers as the camera zooms in on Jeff getting a hi-five from his coach, who has now finished amputating Jeff's leg*

RazzleDazzleHour

"It's the end of the fourth round here, all tied up at 2-2 because of the penalty, let's take a look at this pre-fight interview with Jeff where we asked him about the match-up"

"So obviously Darkraza is from the Nether Dimension, where gravity is fifteen-times more powerful than here on Earth, so Sensei and I knew he was gonna have a bit of a speed advantage going into this fight. But, you know, we've been doing some resistance training in the pool to try and get a feel for what the crushing pressure of the Dread Sun might be like, and I think it's really paying off, I'm feeling a lot more nimble out here in the last few matches"

RazzleDazzleHour

Can't loving believe Jeff won the fourth round against the re-incarnated spirit of death itself because the parallel dimension it shifted itself to was considered out-of-bounds. It could have easily just blocked the wheel kick with its giant enchanted scythe