Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sayara
May 10, 2009

Devo posted:

I honestly don't understand this Tempo DH deck. It's running at 60% at Legend and I'm having trouble breaking 45%. I go 70% with Quest Warrior and Totem Shaman and I can't win with this? I've got to be doing something wrong but gently caress if I can figure out what it is.

Same here, my win% with DH is around 35 after the nerfs, but I'm pretty bad at the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sayara
May 10, 2009

Elysium posted:

Serious question, if there was a button that popped up at the beginning of the game that said “press this for a 58% to instantly win the game and 42% to lose,” would you just press that button at the start of every game until you hit legend?

I would, considering I win 25% of my games and aren't out of bronze yet at this point of month. I miss decent budget decks.

Sayara
May 10, 2009

Regalingualius posted:

Do the end-of-month packs have a heightened chance to drop legendaries? I know it’s probably just a lucky coincidence, but this is two months in a row of me getting one out of them.

Never gotten one from them, so there's my anecdotal evidence.

Sayara
May 10, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

Trip Report: Zoo without the 3 mana 4/5 trap card is really strong right now. I don't even have Kanrethad Ebonlocke but the basic build is just ripping through Top1000 legend (9-1 on the night):

Gonna try this out now, since zoo variants have been my favorite decks all the time. What would you take out for Ebonlocke, or would you even put him in?