Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
trying to clean my house - I poured it inside my bedroom, apperantly it's great for killing viruses and bacteria together with UV light - but might have overdone it and now I don't have enough to clean the rest of my house...

ideas?

check out my new pc btw

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Apr 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

How much you want for the sweet computer setup?

Sig by Heather Papps

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its actually reccomended that you promote as much bacterial growth in your home as possible because then theyre just your germs and basically, theyll act as your own personal body guards against the bug

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

also bro!! dont leave your window propped somebodys gonna jack that computer!! D:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

How much you want for the sweet computer setup?

I paid around 13K USD for the current setup, I can sell it cheap to you 15K USD?

<3 <3 Vanisher

BoldFrankensteinMir

Uxzuigal posted:

I paid around 13K USD for the current setup, I can sell it cheap to you 15K USD?

How much for just the monitor enclosure?

Sig by Heather Papps

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

How much for just the monitor enclosure?

I will pay you 13K USD.

Sorry. I am not good a meth.

<3 <3 Vanisher

BoldFrankensteinMir

Uxzuigal posted:

I will pay you 13K USD.

Uh, deal?

All jokes aside I need an old enclosed CRT machine like that for a film prop and they are getting hard to find.

Sig by Heather Papps

Goons Are Gifts

Uxzuigal posted:

I will pay you 13K USD.

Some crazy deals itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Uh, deal?

All jokes aside I need an old enclosed CRT machine like that for a film prop and they are getting hard to find.

mm yeah, I wish I kept mine. Now I got a 49" Super Ultrawide ^^

<3 <3 Vanisher