Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Trollking posted:

All the radishes you can eat, tho

Time to defect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

very happy for kim, glad to see him looking happy and chill in the pics

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

brigadier pleasure general

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

learn how to post youtube videos thx

??????

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFof6s1O1mY

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

That’s p good

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

paste the link with ctrl+v

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/WIONews/status/1257896300181221376?s=19

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

only one woman general and she doesn’t get all the medals and ribbons of her male coworkers? not a good look Kim

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

OP

report for processing

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
North Korean regime finally admits Kim Jong-un cannot magically bend time and space

quote:

The official newspaper of North Korea has denied that the regime's leaders can magically bend time and space, putting to bed a long tradition used to idolise the mystical powers of Kim Jong-un and former leader Kim Jong-il.

In the latest sign that the secretive regime is turning away from myth-making about its leaders, the Rodong Sinmun newspaper this week denied that the Kim family are masters of "chukjibeop", a method of folding space and travelling great distances in a short period of time.

Chukjibeop is one of the myths that has been used by the North to deify its leaders.

The newspaper, the organ of the North's ruling party, said: "In realistic terms, a person cannot suddenly disappear and reappear by folding space."

On Thursday, an official at South Korea's unification ministry said that the current regime's trend of demystification is "noteworthy".

“It appears to stress patriotism and love for the people rather than mystification of the leaders," the official told Yonhap news agency.

Since Mr Kim failed to reach an agreement in a second summit with US President Donald Trump in Hanoi last year, he has focused on showing more of his "human" side, urging the North Korean people to stay away from the mystification of their leader.

"Mystifying a leader's revolutionary activity and appearance would result in covering the truth," Mr Kim was quoted as saying in state media in March last year after the breakdown of negotiations with the US.

"Absolute loyalty would spring up when (they) are mesmerised by the leader humanly and comradely."

Earlier this month, Mr Kim appeared to make his first appearance in public for 20 days following rumours about his health.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Hey hey hey! Looks like Big Kim is back in a coma, and his tsundere sister is taking control!

Definitely for real this time, definitely. Not just a fake out like the last 23 times.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/kim-jong-un-in-a-coma-as-his-sister-takes-control-report/

quote:

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has fallen into a coma, a former South Korean official is claiming on the heels of reports that the northern leader has ceded over some of his power to his younger sister.

Chang Song-min, a former aide to late-South Korean president Kim Dae-jung, has alleged that the Hermit Kindom’s honcho has become seriously ill amid speculation about his limited public appearances this year, the Mirror reported.

“I assess him to be in a coma, but his life has not ended,” he told South Korean media.

The former aide added that the leader’s younger sister, Kim Yo Jong, was poised to help lead the country.

“A complete succession structure has not been formed, so Kim Yo-jong is being brought to the fore as the vacuum cannot be maintained for a prolonged period,” he said.

His claims come after South Korean spies revealed that the 33-year-old sibling now serves as his “de facto second-in-command,” though she has not been designated his successor.

In a closed-door meeting with lawmakers, the National Intelligence Service said the power shift partly seeks to “relieve (Kim’s) stress from his reign and avert culpability in the event of policy failure,” the Yonhap News Agency reported.

“Kim Yo Jong, the first vice department director of the Workers’ Party Central Committee, is steering overall state affairs based on the delegation,” the agency reportedly said.

Kim has only been seen in public a handful of times this year after rumors swirled that he was clinging to life in April due to a botched heart operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIY1FXy9qtg

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's nice that we can save resources and reuse an existing thread instead of making a new one.

S
Edit: I'm being sincere because this is gonna have the same outcome in a few weeks
X

That's where he went

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
pfft... kim was at the sixth plenary meeting of seventh central committee of workers' party of korea just a few days ago. i'm not fooled. uphold the banner of unity and wait for commands... not react to misinformation spread by flies and groundhogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJJL7WW9xXw

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Event Horizon: Pyongyang edition

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

net work error posted:

It's nice that we can save resources and reuse an existing thread instead of making a new one.

S
Edit: I'm being sincere because this is gonna have the same outcome in a few weeks
X

That's where he went

Trixie Hardcore posted:

But like maybe he’s dead, guys.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

On the day he dies for real, people will be so jaded by the repeated reports of his death that no one will believe it. North Korean propaganda will then state that he is obviously invincible, and clearly in good health and everyone will shrug and move on. This will continue indefinitely, with Kim Jong-Un never officially being declared dead by anyone, and the glorious leader will attain true immortality.

South Korea news sources will continue to report that he has died multiple times afterward, in completely unrelated incidents, to the same response.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvi_OO7lT8

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1298276474781343746

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

i would like to launch my nuclear missile into her South Korea :grin:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:regd09:

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Top City Homo posted:

i would like to launch my nuclear missile into her South Korea :grin:

She pulls off the bad girl look quite well.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Malkina_ posted:

She pulls off the bad girl look quite well.

true

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Lol how is this news? A politically important and powerful figure in north Korea is running something - wow shock horror!

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

so North Korea is going to have a woman leader before the USA?

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

bomb posted:

That'd be a fun one to see libs try to handle.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
she looks smarter than un and maybe doesn't have extreme mega diabetes 2. congrats on the upgrade north korea

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bomb posted:

Watch Trump start a loving war by hornyposting about it on Twitter.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ur in my world now posted:

she looks smarter than un and maybe doesn't have extreme mega diabetes 2. congrats on the upgrade north korea

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ur in my world now posted:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

un has a constant 'duuuuuuh' face going on and its weird

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25AR4PfIFOI

^ 1 hour ago

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 10:29 on Aug 26, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dex_sda posted:

un has a constant 'duuuuuuh' face going on and its weird

Yeah it's his expression that's weird.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

wasn’t he sent off to Sweden or some place for a college education

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
un is definitely cooler than the sister though

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

un is definitely cooler than the sister though

So you think she's hot?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
shes got that "I just signed a death warrant" look

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah it's his expression that's weird.

i mean there's a lot going on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
I'm not looking forward to seeing millions of white guys simp over this woman. Then again, I have lived in Asia.