Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I think he’s fine but has been staying out of the public eye because he got lip injections and they’re still in that weird extra puffy phase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Something about her face tells me Kim Jong Un was the nice one.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Can’t wait for her to get mega obese in accordance with the laws of the DPRK.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
lol if you think that guy needed help getting fat

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m not even joking about her getting fat, it’s her destiny.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If I were Kim Jong Un I would occasionally go into hiding just to freak out the rest of the world and have a hearty lol about it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
*Jong-Un hiding in the bushes snickering at our foolishness*

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
This thread should serve as a solemn reminder of that hour or so last week where we were kinda like “Hmm, Kim Jong Un dead? Maybe? Maybe not.” RIP in peace, thinking Kim Jong Un might be dead.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
But like maybe he’s dead, guys.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
How has Trump not faked his death yet for attention?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Oh he was in space this whole time.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
A bit disappointed that he didn’t die because the idea of the DPRK poorly photoshopping him into all kinds of activities for the next few months to prove he’s alive would have been fun and I think we could all use a good laugh right now.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Ruggan posted:

what’s street food like in pyongyang? delicious fried buns? gutter oil?

Gravel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

net work error posted:

It's nice that we can save resources and reuse an existing thread instead of making a new one.

S
Edit: I'm being sincere because this is gonna have the same outcome in a few weeks
X

That's where he went

Trixie Hardcore posted:

But like maybe he’s dead, guys.