Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

As much as I advocated his early release from the GOAT thread (come back Rarity) young Brock Lesnar was an utter joy to watch. Triple power bombs, throwing Big Show around like a sack of grain, 90% of a shooting star press. Just wonderful. Even if his first match back against Cena he was amazing and showed that he had an almost unparalleled gift for non-verbal communication and in-ring showmanship.

Also; for all the talk about how WWE dropped the ball on The Big Show as a monster heel I have to disagree. Big Show is way too charismatic to be stuck in that role. At times he's felt like the most likable face in the company. I mean he's parlayed that charisma and likability into a cheesy netflix sitcom and was the most amusing part of the WWE SNL. Ironically Show could have been Cena if he was a little smaller and had a big match gear. (I still say Big Show was a screaming bore in the ring though).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Jerusalem posted:

The Bret Hart reunion with Owen and Bulldog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBwoJhUNSPQ

God loving drat this was an amazing segment. The look Bret gives to the crowd as he hugs his brother, simultaneously,"gently caress you people, you're scum," and,"Haha I got away with it, he's back with me again" was so loving perfect.

Some people thought Bret couldn't cut promos?!

"Yeah, USA :rolleyes:" :vince:

That was such a heartwarming face turn. Except for the part where the crowd booed it because they turned heel.