Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
so im pretty much sick of waking up in the same crappy apartment and going to the same location bound workplace every single day

anyone knows a good modern day horde to join? don't need to be mongol or turkoaltaic, as long as i'm able to terrorize the civilized world

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ive been thinking, and i just don't think this sedentary life is "for me". sitting in a chair all day, pretending to look busy when the boss arrives. it all feels hollow, somehow??

i'd rather just ride across the steppes and kill the house bound man

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

roaming the steppes with my antifa brothers atop our honda fits

FutonForensic

playing mount & blade: bannerlord for hundreds of hours so i can learn how to recruit rude teens from rural hamlets and take over the country

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

FutonForensic posted:

playing mount & blade: bannerlord for hundreds of hours so i can learn how to recruit rude teens from rural hamlets and take over the country

it's easy: give them weed

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Roaming the steps on my coffee break. Sewing the seeds of rebellion by scrawling curses in the stairwell.

Jaguars!

Joining the horde wasn't quite what I expected. Apparently it takes about six years to become a leader-of-four at present usurpation rates, so I'm stuck as a nomadic horse insurance salesman for the moment. I think it will be worth it in the end though.

Nosfereefer

Jaguars! posted:

Joining the horde wasn't quite what I expected. Apparently it takes about six years to become a leader-of-four at present usurpation rates, so I'm stuck as a nomadic horse insurance salesman for the moment. I think it will be worth it in the end though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Here's some Mongolian horde music for the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

You'll enjoy the horde. Bloodlust always was so much better than dumb blessing of kings.

Escape From Noise

Joining a domestic horde of pan and rolling pin welding housewives. They wear curlers in their hair as a sign of strength.

wearing a lampshade

Mom my friends and I are gonna go learn horse archery. Why? (Don't say to loot the precious gold and jewels held by the unworthy kings of eastern poland, don't say to loot the precious gold and jewels held by the unworthy kings of eastern poland) to... loot the... precious gold and jewels... from the unworthy kings of... Western Poland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Most people claim to be doing it for the horde and that they joined up to loot and pillage so the grand khan can mount the world stallion, but the truth is that most people are there to ride cool horses and because they couldn't afford a helmet otherwise.