Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

even though i was pretending to do something else, i was really reading all of the posts in the gd thread and calculating their value. here are this week's dynamite poster of the week and runners up

1. coconono
2. ShallNoiseUpon
3. Tweak
4. Writer Cath
5. karmicknight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how much smaller is marko than grizzly redwood NOT in liefabe? like 1 inch and a couple pounds? i'm writing a science book

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

My current avatar depresses me.

I'm torn between a Hangman one and a Sammy one.

I would like to hear your opinons.

we lost a hangman avatar recently. would like to see one around these parts. Your decision will be respected

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i a ccident

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Takuan posted:

Did anyone else think Lou Ferrigno was Dave Meltzer for a second?

when i saw this i did

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if cody countered to a crucifix pin
rather than darby fugging up his own win
not being "gotten" by air that is thin
i bet you'd say that was a sin
because you disagree with everythin'

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man. sorry about blowing my stack with that poem. not okay to be an arse hole on here for no reason, but i get really mad very easily. sometimes i get mad enough to cry about some of the posts and i shouldn't then post myself in that frame of mind. it's toxic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to be like you which causes a lot of friction when i see you being usually right and cool, and thinking differently from me. i feel like a real jerk wad then. it's not your fault for being the ferris bueller to my other guy. jealous and mad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lance should big boot cody out cold right as the bell rings and then crouch down upon his lifeless body and crush his skull into the mat over and over until the match is called as a KO

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

writing 8 hours of tv in "a matter of minutes" is not impressive. A couple of the shows were pretty good and a couple were not. next loving time this happens, write for at least an hour. Take it seriously like all your viewers do.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

We'll make it up for you
In the year 2000
Build it up with you
In the year 2000
Make it up to you
In the year 2000
Build it up for you
In the year 2000 with you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

What tony did was crazy impressive wtf is wrong with you

it's not impressive to only spend a few minutes on your company's lifeline to its audience. Nothing is wrong with me

one of my eyes doesn't work

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Apr 30, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope you're right Pylons. i need everyone to work harder than mere minutes writing the aew program. Not asking for a lot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when naito lost from falling onto okada and having his shoulders on the mat while okada laid on his side not touching naito except for incidental contact, and naito was laying his rear end on okada's side and could definitely tell, it was one of the greatest decisions ever made

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pelase don't say i am mad or crying. It's a joke. it's okay

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's immeasurably sad to say that i am crying. It's the saddest thing i've ever seen. it really bothers me quite a bit. I'm physically expressing the emotional toll it takes on me for someone to say that i am crying.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hot sexy p0ornography

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

feels like making him shaved bald is a worse idea than letting a very small part of gray glass hide the edges of a couple of pieces a little

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bought the mexican cultural appropriation lij shirt that's pretty old and the boring hikaru shida sh irt that doesn't look like it's from anything. that's pretty old too. waaaaazzuuuup

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah that sucks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be amazing if every wrestler had that, but perhaps too Shocking to happen all at once. i don't want anyone to be harmed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it might not be in the top ten but i like when zidane calls vivi a stupid brat and tells him to shut up even though he's a really timid and overly polite little kid. talk about getting freaking dunked on!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wow that cover is ridiculously fiddly and might be too advanced without really sounding that much better. i think she could probably better handle this one April fools! Don't read that part until after you've clicked the obfuscated link

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please mash these up for me properly. you can tell when it's supposed to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtenH5FRl14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk61Z4GnueM

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yuna is also a child. don't get horny over child characters. It doesn't matter if they aren't real or that 35 is considered elderly in the world of square-CREEPix. creepix instead of enix. the enix dev teams aren't as bad so i apologize that their half is the one that was changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I choose to ignore the unjustifiable actions rather than talk about them not being okay but being okay. Join me