Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tony Khan Was Right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

My current avatar depresses me.

I'm torn between a Hangman one and a Sammy one.

I would like to hear your opinons.

we need a new Hangman avatar to replace coco's lost one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Dave was owning people on twitter by bringing up examples from as far back as 74.

Cody loves the classics

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I had a realization last night watching Dynamite

The Dark Order teased the Exalted One coming for months with lots of guesses about who would be revealed as the Exalted One

The Exalted One shows up, and its Brodie Lee

All of the vignettes after his arrival depict Brodie Lee as more or less being Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon was the Higher Power of the Ministry of Darkness after months of teasing and lots of guesses about who was going to be revealed as the Higher Power

All the people who say "I don't get it why is he wearing a suit now and just taking shots at Vince he's supposed to be a cult leader" they just don't see the bigger picture

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

karmicknight posted:

also Vince McMahon is a cult leader.

well yes we know that but not everyone does

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Remember the water Brandi brought out and how Jericho said it wasn't water?

:aaa:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*gif of Trent clapping*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Has Karl gone on excursion yet? If not, he could go to AEW, have a great experience that might soften relationship between both companies:

lmao NJPW is not gonna let someone go on excursion to AEW