Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Great show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Disappointed in everyone for hating the finish to a Cody/Darby, I thought that was wonderful. Gonna make the match where Darby finally gets the win over him in front of a hot crowd all the better.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wish you wouldn't be so mad with specifically me, all the time, friend. Sorry. I'm sorry.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

Pelase don't say i am mad or crying. It's a joke. it's okay

Let's be honest, you're absolutely crying right now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Both of those are still true

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

EDIT: entirely wrong thread for my dumb joke post. horny legal.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It's PAC because he's tied with Kenny as being the best wrestlers on the roster.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Triangulo de la Muerte....

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hopelessly waiting for the day where the wrestling discourse isn't people worrying that they're complicit in mass murder. Well, moreso that usual.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope Tony and Britt interact tonight, I love their friendship

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Avalon and Not Justin Credible and what's his name QT Marshall?

Don't you loving dare get rid of my baby boy QT, the only man in wrestling with an apple-based gimmick.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Carlito has not wrestled in like 10 years my point stands

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It always feels weird to me when the discourse here come to "god I wish they would get rid of this person" because, outside of obviously Hager, id be very sad to lose almost anyone on the roster right now. Like every person fills a unique, fun role that I've come to love, especially the lower guys like my boy QT, Cutler, Avalon, the Beaver Boys, etc.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

enigmahfc posted:

But Luther

Don't you loving imply that I have anything but genuine love and respect for Japanese Death Match Legend Luther.

coconono posted:

show some loving respect to the QPW tag team champ

21.02.2020 Qatar Pro Wrestling QPW Tag Team Title Three Way Match (vakant): Carlito & Chris Masters defeat Apolo & Apolo Jr. and Jody Fleisch & Jonny Storm - TITLE CHANGE !!!
QPW Super Slam 2 - Event @ Lusail Sports Arena in Doha, Katar

Carlito is a body guy now. He doesn't do the apple thing anymore.

What the hell lmfao, they're still teaming together?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sometimes this thread acts like that one tweet about centrists saying "I'd like to see Trump wriggle out of THAT one!", except it's like "I'd like to see Tony Khan use THIS person properly! *tony khan effortlessly uses person in a proper way, they get over* Ah. Well, nevertheless..."