Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

It turns out that empty arena wrestling is entirely viable. All you have to do is make the show good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Alaois posted:

Tony Khan Was Right

He was loving right.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hey, I am just now watching the show and what the gently caress was the ending to Darby vs. Cody?

That was the one low-point. But Jesus Christ what a show. Britt Baker is the comeback story of the decade.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Even Jimmy Havoc Was Good. When you're hot, you're hot.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

This piece was so jammed I forgot we got The Hulk wielding a torture device and Vickie Guerrero

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Often we forget that AEW is only a small baby. Time is being strange

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

MJF is literally 12 years old

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lamuella posted:

Status of wrestling: good sometimes.

Checks out

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Kaveman posted:

Lance Archer is a god drat star.

Where was this guy all these years? I used to skip every KES match in new japan they were so boring. DBS Jr held him back like a lead balloon. I thought maybe the G1 was a flash in the pan but no, this guy has got it and also AEW really know how to build people and present people as stars.

He has discovered himself. It is beautiful to see.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Sometimes beauty is a large man smacking the piss out of a mature adult who appears to be a tiny child. I do not write the laws

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

coconono posted:

if coward tony wanted to break a million viewers he should let Emi Sakura book the shows

Make everything Choc Pro, Tony. Not wrestling, all the things. Destroy my ruined body and remake it into some small portion of a galaxy-spanning eccentric wrestling show, Tony.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Coward Tony unveils The Horny Hologram AEW Commemorative Card Collection. "Aha! What say you now?!"

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

"They said it couldn't be done!"
"We were saying "shouldn't," Tony"

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

This is something bought at a beach which gives a strange rash

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I think I might agree that we have drifted a little bit off-piste. Let us re-centre on the Top 20 Moves of Lance Archer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diu3vfJbEaE

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Rarity posted:

I'm sorry for ever talking about Kip Sabian :negative:

None of that matters anymore. Is Lance Archer's hosed twisting Vader Bomb thing any good? I think it might be?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Things got weird but we can all just slip into the New Japan thread and calm ourselves down with a bit of Norman Smiley shoot-style action

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

There is an ideal length to these "Top 20 Moves" videos which I am not sure anybody has quite nailed down.You have to let the impact settle a little bit but also don't gently caress me about, I came here to see MOVEZ~! Obviously that one Evanescence song is the only acceptable BGM

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lone Goat posted:

you named your dog "Everybody"?

Dog Borg, So What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

They should do the AEWlimpics seeing how The Games are off.