Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Catching the first half of the show now, but if it is anywhere near as good as the second half it's gonna be great.

That Britt Baker segment at her dental office was incredible.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Really enjoyed tonight's show.

:hai:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Apr 30, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

I loved Jericho at the start of the main being like "I can beat Lance Archer if I'm careful about it", then by the end he's like "I gotta call Jake Roberts, this guy could ruin all my plans"

Jericho starting to call Archer stupid for turning his back on Dustin, then catching himself and realizing that's probably a reaaaaaaal bad idea and quickly rephrasing was great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy FUCCCCK the Manitoba Melee :stare:

What a loving incredible segment. TED IRVINE WAS IN IT!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jericho shouting at the jobber being fed to Wardlow,"YOU WANT A JOB BUT YOU'RE GONNA DO A JOB!" was great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Legit laughed when Jericho immediately came back with Bobby Heenan when Schiavone asked what manager could move like OC.

Tony's squawked,"BOBBY HEENAN!?!" response was so great :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

I'm loving all of Britt's big Karen energy :allears:

Britt peeking out past the door frame when Rebel was being interviewed was loving amazing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

iospace posted:

Deleted, what was it?

Telling people to stay the gently caress at home and stop bitching about being mildly inconvenienced in order to prevent mass death.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Great segment, terrible shirt. Oof.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Eventually we're going to get Best Friends vs. Death Triangle and it's going to loving rule

Hopefully they still do that Parking Lot Brawl it seemed like they'd originally planned for way back at the start of the lockdown all those many mont.... wait, it's barely been a month since then? :psyduck:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tomorrow's show so far has advertised:

Lance Archer murdering QT Marshall
Matt Hardy & Kenny Omega vs. Le Sex Gods
Moxley vs. Kazarian
Cody vs. Joey Janela.

Tomorrow's show is gonna loving rule, I'm excited for all three matches and also for the murder. I'm assuming the Moxley/Kazarian match is non-title though? The preview on allelitewrestling.com seems to go out of its way to avoid saying one way or the other.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fenix is definitely the top high flyer. PAC is fantastic too of course, but he also has a character strong enough that his high-flying has become secondary to what gives him such appeal.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CopywrightMMXI posted:

He might need to pull that off again in order to get a victory of Shane Vink on Raw.

2 count.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The original (edit), the best:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dynamite thread.
New Discussion thread.