Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

roll up, roll up, come and get your probes!

post any reason or reasonable image you like and get a fresh, piping hot sixer straight from the ovens!!

e: if you can't think of one but want one anyway then i'll open the door to suggestions from other posting pals or find one myself!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 10:57 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

dang it, some of these probes aren't showing the requested images when they're linked... sorry folks

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

el dorito posted:

enjoy responsibly

sorry el dorito and PSP - kinda hosed up the probes, if you want i can give you a new probe with the images correctly displayed (will triple check to make sure) but can't fix the rap sheets.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

oh but seriously I posted:

Everything is lovely to the point that I'm going to be no fun. If you got a funny Rita Repulsa gif in the back pocket, now is the time

done but also hope things get better for you friend :sympathy: and you're always welcome here, us chill folk have gotta stick together