Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Welcome back to SAS NFL Dynasty League!
For a history of the SAS Dynasty League, check the Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. As of right now I think that this league currently occupies the title of "longest held job" I've ever had...

Since we have finally gotten pretty well even in terms of league finances (cost of buying the league, plaque, medals, and shipping), Extra funds go to the league champion.

League Page: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/34155

Owners and Rankings from Last Year:
1 - LesBeardly - AHH MY GROIN! NFC Champion - 2019 Champion
2 - Mayfly - Casey Ryback WILD CARD
3 - spacejung - The Brownies are Rebuilt BFC Champion
4 - Veritek83 - River City Cryptkeepers AFC Champion
5 - MacheteZombie - Monroeville Mall Ravagers
6 - backno - Goff Boyz Da Rudest Boyz
7 - JTinsdale - Flint Tropics
8 - OhSnapGangsta - Ice Up
9 - Alucard - Cardiac Cats
10 - NineK11 - Big Picture
11 - Andio - The Yickers
12 - Forever_Peace - The Soulful Power Ballads

Tentative Schedule - This Year's Schedule of Events: Still awaiting word on actual kickoff week 1
FA Extensions / Franchise Players: July 8 (This will let us know who will be available as Free Agents)
Rookie Draft: Starts July 15th @ 12PM EST
Free Agent Draft: August 1st @ 12PM EST
Roster Size Shrinks to 24: August 31st
Free agent pool locked: August 31st
Waiver Request for Dropped Players Processed: September 2nd
First come first serve free agent pool (locked players): September 2nd
Unassigned Contracts Submitted: September 4th
Waivers, FCFS Free Agency (no locked players): Sept 5-Kickoff Week 1 (September 10)
After this period, normal season waiver / free agent rules apply

Draft and Contracts:
3 lengths of contracts exist:
5 years / 3 years / 1 years
All contract statuses will be listed in the contract status line for a player, and will be designated in quotes for this explanation (e.g. "Signed")

Rookie Draft (3 rounds): All draftees will be given a 5 year "Rookie Contract" which does not count towards any FA draft restrictions. Draft will take place in typical NFL draft style (1.1 also gets 2.1 unless trades occur), and be conducted via this thread.

Draft clock is 12 hours after being notified of your pick being up ("on the clock" time will be noted on the thread as well). You can pick any time after the last pick has been made, but your 12 hour window starts when you are notified. if you miss this window:

Your pick is not lost - you still have the opportunity to pick the player you want, however,
Your pick can be poached - If the next person in the draft makes a selection before you, their selection takes precedence over yours

FA Draft (10-12 rounds): All picks from this draft will be distributed into 1, 3, and 5 year contracts (e.g. if I pick up 8 players, I choose 3 as 5 year, 3 as 3 year, and 2 as 1 years). These contracts will all show up as "Signed."

If, within 1 hour of the FA draft beginning, you have more available picks than you do roster spots, we will eliminate the worst picks such that you cannot exceed your maximum roster size during the draft.

The Season 10 FA draft is a slow draft with the same rules as the Rookie Draft - MFL will be the location of the draft, and a 12 hour clock will be in place. If you miss your pick, others can poach but post in the thread and I'll make your pick on your behalf so you don't lose a pick.

All players who are not on a roster after the FA draft will have a "Unsigned" status. You can pick up these players prior to finalizing contracts. Anyone dropped between the FA draft and finalizing contracts will also be set to "Unsigned" status and the existing contracts will be eliminated.

After the contract signing, all free agents will be set to "Free Agent" status, can be picked up over the course of the year. If you drop a player after contracts have been set, his contract status and number of years does not change. Anyone picking up this player from waivers in this way assumes the contract of that player as it stands.

At the end of the year, you are allowed to give 2 players with "Free Agent" status a contract extension for 2 years (effectively turning a free agent's 1 year contract into a 3 year contract). They will be listed as having a "FA Extension" after this point. You may also designate one player to use a "Franchise Player" status on, which is a one year contract for the following year. Franchise Tags are not contract extensions, they are new contracts that last only one year (Do not apply the franchise tag to a player with years remaining on his contract).

All players on the waiver wire, and players whose contracts have expired (unless extensions or franchise tags are applied) will then go to the Free Agent pool at the end of the year, whereupon their contract status is reset to "Free Agent"

Alucard fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Aug 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Trade Review Process
The three Commissioners will review every trade and vote to approve or reject it. If you feel the wrong decision was made I'd be open to hearing your reasons in the event we've missed something. The final decision lies with the Commissioners.

Trading Draft Picks
Draft picks can be traded. Use the MFL Draft picks for Free Agent draft pick trades. Any Rookie Draft pick trades must be stated in this thread and approved as part of an overall trade.

Waivers and Free Agency
All players who are dropped are available on waivers after 2 days. If nobody claims the player, they become a free agent.
From kickoff of the first game of the week until 11:30 PM EST on Wednesday after games are over, all available players are on waivers. If they are not claimed, they return to free agency.

Players who are free agents can be picked up without any change in your waiver order.

That's all well and good, but how the gently caress do Waivers work?
When a player is eligible for a waiver claim and you want him, you submit a waiver request. When the claim period is over, people are given waiver requests based on their waiver priority and a few other rules.

Waiver priority is "Worst to First" as it stands when waivers are processed. That means that if you put in a request on Sunday after kickoff as the worst team in the league, and someone is worse than you at the end of the week's games, You no longer have top waiver priority

You may submit multiple players for each "round" of waiver requests (we allow 3 rounds of waiver requests). The Waiver Request Guide on MFL gives more in-depth explanation as to what a "round" of waiver requesting entails. From my understanding, each round corresponds to one dropped player, and 3 possible picked up players (in priority of importance). I don't believe the picked up players have to be the same position. Waiver order is reversed on each round, so in round 2 of waivers, it is "First to Worst" and round 3 is back to "Worst to First"

Roster Size & Starting Line-Up
The roster size for each team will be 24 and the starting line-up will be:

QB RB RB WR WR WR TE K DEF

There are two IR spots that can be used only for players that are designated as IR (I), whether it be designated for return or a full-year IR departure.

During the offseason, we will be turning off free agent acquisitions and waiver moves, but you will still be allowed to drop players. To accommodate extra players during rookie, FA draft, and preseason, the roster limit will be capped at 32 instead.

Scoring
Below you can see the scoring rules for the league:

RULES FOR QB, RB, WR, TE, PK
Passing TDs - 4pts per TD
Passing Yards - 1pt per 25yds
Pass Interceptions Thrown - -2pts
QB Sacked - -1pt
Passing 2 Pointers - 2pts
Rushing TDs - 6pts per TD
Rushing Yards - 1pt per 10yds
Rushing 2 Pointers - 2pts
Receiving TDs - 6pts per TD
Receiving Yards - 1pt per 10yds
Receiving 2 Pointers - 1pt
Length of Field Goal Made - 0-39yds - 3pts
Length of Field Goal Made - 40-49yds - 4pts
Length of Field Goal Made - 50-59yds - 5pts
Length of Field Goal Made - 60-99yds - 6pts
Extra Points - 1pt
Fumbles Lost (to Opponent) - -2pts

RULES FOR DEF
Fumble Recoveries (from Opponent) - 2pts
Interceptions Caught - 2pts
Sacked a QB - 1p per Sack
Safeties - 2pts
Total Points Allowed - 0-0 - 24pts
Total Points Allowed - 1-6 - 18pts
Total Points Allowed - 7-14 - 12pts
Total Points Allowed - 15-20 - 6pts
Total Points Allowed - 21-26 - 0pts
Total Points Allowed - 27-34 - -6pts
Total Points Allowed - 35-99 - -12pts
Defensive & Special Teams TDs - 6pts per TD

Schedule and Playoffs

The Schedule is very simple. We will have a 14 week regular season schedule. Every team will face their division rivals 2 times during the season, and all other rivals one time during the season.

Playoffs consist of 4 teams: 3 division leaders and 1 wild card (the team not in a division lead with the best overall record, tiebreakers are stipulated in the bylaws)

Playoffs Occur weeks 15 and 16.

Future rookie draft trades as of 12/19/2020
Cardiac Cats gives The Brownies are Rebuilding (Again) their 1st round 2021 pick.

Alucard fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Dec 19, 2020

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Rookie Draft Board - Should reflect the rankings and traded rookie picks.
1.01 - Forever_Peace - The Soulful Power Ballads - Clyde Edwards-Helaire - KC - RB
1.02 - Andio - The Yickers - Jerry Juedy - DEN - WR
1.03 - NineK11 - Big Picture - Jonathan Taylor (Thomas) - IND - RB
1.04 - Forever_Peace - The Soulful Power Ballads (via Alucard - Cardiac Cats) - CeeDee Lamb - DAL - WR
1.05 - OhSnapGangsta - Ice Up -  J.K. Dobbins - BAL - RB
1.06 - JTinsdale - Flint Tropics - D'Andre Swift - DET - RB
1.07 - backno - Goff Boyz Da Rudest Boyz - Cam Akers - LAR - RB
1.08 - MacheteZombie - Monroeville Mall Ravagers - Jalen Reagor - PHI - WR
1.09 - Veritek83 - River City Cryptkeepers - Justin Jefferson - MIN - WR
1.10 - spacejung - The Brownies are Rebuilt - Ke'Shawn Vaughn - TBB - RB
1.11 - Mayfly - Casey Ryback - Henry Ruggs III - LVR - WR
1.12 - LesBeardly - AHH MY GROIN! - Tee Higgins - CIN - WR
2.01 - LesBeardly - AHH MY GROIN! (via Forever_Peace -The Soulful Power Ballads) - Joe Burrow - CIN - QB
2.02 - Andio - The Yickers - Tua Tagovailoa - MIA - QB
2.03 - NineK11 - Big Picture - Denzel Mims - NYJ - WR
2.04 - Alucard - Cardiac Cats - Michael Pittman Jr - IND - WR
2.05 - OhSnapGangsta - Ice Up - Brandon Aiyuk - SF - WR
2.06 - JTinsdale - Flint Tropics - Zack Moss - BUF - RB
2.07 - spacejung - The Brownies are Rebuilt (via backno - Goff Boyz Da Rudest Boyz) - Justin Herbert - LAC - QB
2.08 - MacheteZombie - Monroeville Mall Ravagers - Bryan Edwards - LVR - WR
2.09 - Veritek83 - River City Cryptkeepers - AJ Dillon - GBP - RB
2.10 - spacejung - The Brownies are Rebuilt - Antonio Gibson - WAS - RB Gibson
2.11 - Mayfly - Casey Ryback - KJ Hamler - DEN - WR
2.12 - LesBeardly - AHH MY GROIN! - Darrynton Evans - TEN - RB
3.01 - Forever_Peace - The Soulful Power Ballads - Laviska Shenault Jr. - JAX - WR
3.02 - Andio - The Yickers - Chase Claypool - PIT - WR
3.03 - Forever_Peace - The Soulful Power Ballads (via NineK11 - Big Picture) - DEVIN DUVERNAY - BAL - WR
3.04 - Alucard - Cardiac Cats - Joshua Kelley - LAC - RB
3.05 - OhSnapGangsta - Ice Up - Anthony McFarland Jr - PIT - RB
3.06 - JTinsdale - Flint Tropics - Gandy Golden - WAS - WR
3.07 - backno - Goff Boyz Da Rudest Boyz - DeeJay Dallas - SEA - RB
3.08 - MacheteZombie - Monroeville Mall Ravagers - Quintez Cephus - DET - WR
3.09 - Veritek83 - River City Cryptkeepers - Devin Asiasi - NEP - TE
3.10 - spacejung - The Brownies are Rebuilt - Cole Kmet - CHI - TE
3.11 - Mayfly - Casey Ryback - Adam Trautman - NOS - TE
3.12 - LesBeardly - AHH MY GROIN! - Brycen Hopkins - LAR - TE

Alucard fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jul 23, 2020

Andio
May 10, 2004

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind
After a dominant first few years The Yickers have fallen into the abyss. Although we're not confident we can go from zero to hero, we're confident we can make strides towards dominance again.

We're back!

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
Here's hoping my season doesn't start with Brees suddenly deciding to retire near the end of the preseason like Luck did last year.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
God I need sports to be back

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I have good news for you!

https://youtu.be/k3S5bHEcmeg

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
I'm in!

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Social distanced football.

Any time the ball is passed or handed from one offensive player to another, an official must ensure the ball has been cleansed before play may continue.
This also applies to turnovers.
In the event of a contested fumble, with two or more players seeking possession of the ball, all contesting players must pass through a decontamination bath before play may resume.

I'm in!

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Now, I'll be the first to admit that my collection of misfits and incapables have failed to reach their lacklustre potential, but at least I had a team.

The 2020 version of the league has achieved a minimalist heaven by dispensing with the players. This does make my rebuilding phase somewhat more drastic than I had foreseen. Is there a chance I can have my players back please?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Rosters converted and years shifted. Here are the current folks who would need extensions

AHH MY GROIN! - LESBEARDLY
FA Extension:
Agholor, Nelson LVR WR; Boone, Mike MIN RB; Boswell, Chris PIT PK; Mostert, Raheem SFO RB; Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB; Tate, Auden CIN WR; Washington, DeAndre KCC RB
Franchise Player:
Adams, Davante GBP WR; Bears, Chicago CHI Def; Gurley, Todd ATL RB; Thielen, Adam MIN WR
BIG PICTURE - NINEK11
FA Extension:
Beasley, Cole BUF WR; Hauschka, Steven BUF PK; Johnson, Olabisi MIN WR
Franchise Player:
Beckham, Odell CLE WR
CARDIAC CATS - ALUCARD
FA Extension:
Ajayi, Jay FA RB; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Gay, Matt TBB PK; Johnson, Ty DET RB
Franchise Player:
Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB; Cook, Jared NOS TE; Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
CASEY RYBACK - MAYFLY
FA Extension:
Higbee, Tyler LAR TE; Lock, Drew DEN QB
Franchise Player:
Badgley, Mike LAC PK; Ekeler, Austin LAC RB; Gordon, Melvin DEN RB; Jones, Aaron GBP RB; Lockett, Tyler SEA WR; Perriman, Breshad NYJ WR; Robinson, Allen CHI WR
FLINT TROPICS - JTINSDALE
FA Extension:
Allen, Brandon FA QB
Franchise Player:
Amendola, Danny DET WR; Cooks, Brandin HOU WR; Gore, Frank FA RB; Vinatieri, Adam FA PK
GOFF BOYZ DA RUDEST BOYZ - BACKNO
FA Extension:
49ers, San Francisco SFO Def; Bourne, Kendrick SFO WR; Jones, Daniel NYG QB; McLaughlin, Chase IND PK; Pascal, Zach IND WR; Slye, Joey CAR PK
Franchise Player:
Brees, Drew NOS QB; Coleman, Tevin SFO RB; Ginn Jr., Ted CHI WR; Olsen, Greg SEA TE
ICE UP - OHSNAPGANGSTA
FA Extension:
Allen, Kyle WAS QB; Hilliard, Dontrell CLE RB (Q); Robinson, Demarcus KCC WR
Franchise Player:
Lions, Detroit DET Def; Lutz, Wil NOS PK; Newton, Cam FA* QB
MONROEVILLE MALL RAVAGERS - MACHETEZOMBIE
FA Extension:
Hollister, Jacob SEA TE; Hyde, Carlos FA RB; Minshew, Gardner JAC QB; Renfrow, Hunter LVR WR
Franchise Player:
Allen, Keenan LAC WR; Diggs, Stefon BUF WR; Johnson, David HOU RB; Kittle, George SFO TE; Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE; Zuerlein, Greg DAL PK
RIVER CITY CRYPTKEEPERS - VERITEK83
FA Extension:
Fells, Darren HOU TE; Koo, Younghoe ATL PK; Redskins, Washington WAS Def; Wilkins, Jordan IND RB
Franchise Player:
Brady, Tom TBB QB; Burkhead, Rex NEP RB; Butker, Harrison KCC PK; Cooper, Amari DAL WR; Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR; Johnson, Duke HOU RB
THE BROWNIES ARE REBUILT - SPACEJUNG
FA Extension:
Bills, Buffalo BUF Def; Gesicki, Mike MIA TE; Knox, Dawson BUF TE
Franchise Player:
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
THE SOULFUL POWER BALLADS - FOREVER_PEACE
FA Extension:
Dissly, Will SEA TE; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Witten, Jason LVR TE
Franchise Player:
Brown, Antonio FA* WR; Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Gould, Robbie SFO PK
THE YICKERS - ANDIO
FA Extension:
Humphries, Adam TEN WR; Parker, DeVante MIA WR; Thomas, Demaryius FA WR
Franchise Player:
Brate, Cameron TBB TE; Conley, Chris JAC WR; Myers, Jason SEA PK; Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; Tucker, Justin BAL PK; Winston, Jameis NOS QB

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
Gents, it has been fun, but I've ended up in too many leagues and need to drop out. The returning champions are free agents and looking for a good home.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Sad to see you go, love to watch you leave.

Andio
May 10, 2004

Aaron Rodgers franchise please!

FA: Parker 5, Humprhies 3, Thomas 1.

Let me know how much to send via PayPal and I'll do it at the end of this week

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
It's :10bux: and the FA extensions right now are the 2 people you can extend by 2 years - welcome back!

I'll make sure to get everyone back the registration fees if we don't have a season because covid

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

It's :10bux: and the FA extensions right now are the 2 people you can extend by 2 years - welcome back!

I'll make sure to get everyone back the registration fees if we don't have a season because covid

Sent

Andio
May 10, 2004

Can I please pay on 28th Mr Alucard sir?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Unacceptable! Yeah that's fine. I just paid the league purchase fee but who knows if it'll end up happening... they will apply the purchase to a 2021 season if 2020 doesn't happen but I'm happy to refund folks if we're plagued out this year.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I'll send $ within the week

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Paid.

I'm open to moving any of my franchise eligible players if anyone doesn't plan on using their tag on someone on their roster.

Dhaddon
Jun 9, 2020
Paid :)

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

Sent

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Monies are monied

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
Where do I need to send money to?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Apparently don't send it to lowtax. We might offshore this away from the forums but I think I've got everyone's email addresses (send it to me)

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
If y'all want to do a groupme or discord I'm down.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
There's a sports argument stadium discord already - https://discord.gg/kVxnPK

We could make a channel in there for our league, I'll make sure to keep everyone apprised via email as well

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Joined. I don't hate the idea of using the discord, but it probably wouldn't be my first choice. Then again it's only the third SA lifeboat server I've joined in the last 24 hours and I'm sure some folks have a much higher count.

Andio
May 10, 2004

Paid!

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Andio, NineK11, OhSnapGangsta - any of you interested in the 1.1? I'd like to trade down.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
1 week away from the rookie draft! I'll send an email but remember to put in your contract extensions!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Reminder on the options for each team.

Rosters converted and years shifted. Here are the current folks who would need extensions

AHH MY GROIN! - LESBEARDLY
FA Extension:
Agholor, Nelson LVR WR; Boone, Mike MIN RB; Boswell, Chris PIT PK; Mostert, Raheem SFO RB; Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB; Tate, Auden CIN WR; Washington, DeAndre KCC RB
Franchise Player:
Adams, Davante GBP WR; Bears, Chicago CHI Def; Gurley, Todd ATL RB; Thielen, Adam MIN WR
BIG PICTURE - NINEK11
FA Extension:
Beasley, Cole BUF WR; Hauschka, Steven BUF PK; Johnson, Olabisi MIN WR
Franchise Player:
Beckham, Odell CLE WR
CARDIAC CATS - ALUCARD
FA Extension:
Ajayi, Jay FA RB; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Gay, Matt TBB PK; Johnson, Ty DET RB
Franchise Player:
Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB; Cook, Jared NOS TE; Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
CASEY RYBACK - MAYFLY
FA Extension:
Higbee, Tyler LAR TE; Lock, Drew DEN QB
Franchise Player:
Badgley, Mike LAC PK; Ekeler, Austin LAC RB; Gordon, Melvin DEN RB; Jones, Aaron GBP RB; Lockett, Tyler SEA WR; Perriman, Breshad NYJ WR; Robinson, Allen CHI WR
FLINT TROPICS - JTINSDALE
FA Extension:
Allen, Brandon FA QB
Franchise Player:
Amendola, Danny DET WR; Cooks, Brandin HOU WR; Gore, Frank FA RB; Vinatieri, Adam FA PK
GOFF BOYZ DA RUDEST BOYZ - BACKNO
FA Extension:
49ers, San Francisco SFO Def; Bourne, Kendrick SFO WR; Jones, Daniel NYG QB; McLaughlin, Chase IND PK; Pascal, Zach IND WR; Slye, Joey CAR PK
Franchise Player:
Brees, Drew NOS QB; Coleman, Tevin SFO RB; Ginn Jr., Ted CHI WR; Olsen, Greg SEA TE
ICE UP - OHSNAPGANGSTA
FA Extension:
Allen, Kyle WAS QB; Hilliard, Dontrell CLE RB (Q); Robinson, Demarcus KCC WR
Franchise Player:
Lions, Detroit DET Def; Lutz, Wil NOS PK; Newton, Cam FA* QB
MONROEVILLE MALL RAVAGERS - MACHETEZOMBIE
FA Extension:
Hollister, Jacob SEA TE; Hyde, Carlos FA RB; Minshew, Gardner JAC QB; Renfrow, Hunter LVR WR
Franchise Player:
Allen, Keenan LAC WR; Diggs, Stefon BUF WR; Johnson, David HOU RB; Kittle, George SFO TE; Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE; Zuerlein, Greg DAL PK
RIVER CITY CRYPTKEEPERS - VERITEK83
FA Extension:
Fells, Darren HOU TE; Koo, Younghoe ATL PK; Redskins, Washington WAS Def; Wilkins, Jordan IND RB
Franchise Player:
Brady, Tom TBB QB; Burkhead, Rex NEP RB; Butker, Harrison KCC PK; Cooper, Amari DAL WR; Hopkins, DeAndre ARI WR; Johnson, Duke HOU RB
THE BROWNIES ARE REBUILT - SPACEJUNG
FA Extension:
Bills, Buffalo BUF Def; Gesicki, Mike MIA TE; Knox, Dawson BUF TE
Franchise Player:
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
THE SOULFUL POWER BALLADS - FOREVER_PEACE
FA Extension:
Dissly, Will SEA TE; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Witten, Jason LVR TE
Franchise Player:
Brown, Antonio FA* WR; Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Gould, Robbie SFO PK
THE YICKERS - ANDIO
FA Extension:
Humphries, Adam TEN WR; Parker, DeVante MIA WR; Thomas, Demaryius FA WR
Franchise Player:
Brate, Cameron TBB TE; Conley, Chris JAC WR; Myers, Jason SEA PK; Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; Tucker, Justin BAL PK; Winston, Jameis NOS QB

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'll franchise Bell and extend Everett and Johnson.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Franchise: OBJ
FA Extension: Beasley & Hauschka

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

Franchise: Cam Newton
Extend: Demarcus Robinson and Kyle Allen

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
Franchise: Brees
FA Extentions: 49ers Def, McLaughlin

Andio
May 10, 2004

Alucard posted:

Franchise Rodgers.

Extend Parker and Humprhies please.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Franchise Kittle
Extend Minshew and Renfrow.

Thank ya thank ya

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007