Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
I have 1.39 TB of lossless music I've copied directly from discs over the last 8-ish years, plus a couple dozen lossless albums purchased online. currently 60,852 items. Not sure how many physical CDs I have but it might be near dirtbag's 2700 vinyl

edit: come at me Cosmik Debris i have a house full of keyboards. cannot wait to compare whatever the equivalent of "e-peen" is for people who collect huge-rear end instruments

weed cat fucked around with this message at 10:14 on May 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

most years spent in college earning one single bachelors degree - I don’t want to talk about it but I have the most and I hate it and I pray every day that somebody invents time travel :smith:

I spent about 7 years on mine with one year off in there

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

No one’s asking the important question here: was Captain Arab’s second penis ever confirmed?!

I'm guessing not; I think the famous Reddit AMA with a two-dicked guy turned out to be phony...?

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

Crimson posted:

That's my record and you'll get it from my cold, dead hands. Just give me this one thing...I have nothing else.

I don't know what year it was from but that seems shockingly low to me too. I have bottles worth a little more than that these days. If we're updating the record I have a couple of these in storage that are trending over $20,000.

What did you pay for them?

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

most-injured in benghazi goes to... vilerat! rip

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

CaffeineMan42069 posted:

I bet I have the most expensive espresso machine at home. It's a $6,850 Rocket R Nine One.

whose perma rereg are you. nobody just "gets an account" at SA anymore

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Most perma-rereggs bought

probably Seraph84 or monkeu

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

dads friend steve posted:

I’m permabanned user beangrinder58

this joke format will always make me laugh

edit: lmao okay caffeineman42069 was actually seraph :wtc: put another tally on his rereg count i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

I probably have the most valuable piano, but there is a non-zero chance another goon has a restored 100-year-old Steinway concert grand