Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Ad by Khad posted:

I give it about 50/50 that there are goons who are younger than this list

I'm younger than that '94 DOB, suck it olds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Sorry u didn't get to grow up before the world went to wolfshit.

oh boy slavery and Jim Crow and murdering gays for fun, what an absolute riot, total shame I missed all of that

anyone born before 1986 should be graciously sucking the literal or metaphorical dick of every millennial for doing the work to make this hellscape planet bearable to live on tbh

barnold fucked around with this message at 14:05 on May 13, 2020

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

General Dog posted:

Kudos on being the Baby Diego of the Awful Forums.

I googled this and found a kid's playpen which I don't think is what you're referring to but the analogy works the same I assume

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I was born before 1986 and I am a millennial so you should suck my dick!

*teleports behind you*

nothin' personnel, boomer

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

I used to drink 24 to 36 cans of Diet Coke a day. I'm pretty sure I've consumed 48 cans in a single day at least a few times.

my middle school science teacher used to drink two 2-liters of Coca-Cola every day. he was violently hospitalized and removed from the classroom for a month, after which he returned and gave us a really good lesson on how caffeine or whatever addiction drinking shitloads of coke gives you will give you heinous heroin-esque cold turkey withdrawals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

i like a coke for lunch every day but how does that not kill you in like, one day

The guy was a successful long distance runner and also known as one of the best track + field coaches in the area. I have no idea what bodily effects the yin and yang of "drinking 4 liters of coke and then going for a 16 mile run" have but evidently if you do it long enough you go straight to the hospital and then puke and poo poo endlessly for the next month while you detox