Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Cavauro posted:

please start posting in here again. dynamite poster of the week is not going to be affected by anything other than posts. I'm sorry

I'm just glad you're being honest. And also, I'm hoping that being nice to you will get you to reconsider your Dynamite poster of the week metrics to advantage me personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Cody driving in with that dumbass truck and the low blow makes Lance the face now

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Excalibur sure loves saying this four-way that's 100% setting up a title shot will Almost Certainly Have Title Implications

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

eric ciaramella posted:

I'm going to be poster of the week

Good luck friend.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'm imagining Trent's reaction there being "This son of a bitch had the nerve to try that rope hopping bullshit on me..."

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The awful waffle loving owns!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Wardlow wants in on the squash action

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lollin at Britt mouthing along to the DMD

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

SHVPS4DETH posted:

i want penelope to win bc if shida gets her title shot now she will lose and i'm not ok with that happening, ever

with penelope nyla can safely retain without damaging anyone

This is what I'm guessing will happen, which would be a bummer for the PPV but good for protecting Shida

I kind of hope they just give it to Shida, do a banger Nyla-Shida match at DoN, then set up Shida to win the title at Nyla-Shida II later this year

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

Has brit ever not botched the slingblade?

She did one good one once. Or it was solid

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Hell yes Shida

and give me Britt-Statlander on the PPV too!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This isn't the main event?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao that Ortiz sell

I also loved Hardy going down the ring pads with Santana's head. Still kind of weird seeing this crazy old dude as a Brawler but he's not bad at it

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao Sammy

Single-handedly saving the match

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova