Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

worf is basically living in a heavily armed space van and the surrounding docking ring probably reeks of space weed and blood wine, the vibrations from his loud klingon opera constantly knocking sensors out of allignment and screwing up the holodecks

also that first scene where he's ordering prune juice at quarks is :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

this talk about queer trek got me thinking, so there was that one episode where quark teams up with a woman pretending to be a man so her horribly sexist society will take her seriously right, and her entire gender change outfit is fake ears and pants, why does lobe size not scale up with wealth due to the availability of expensive lobe augmentation surgery

if humans could get big high-tech dongers that actually functioned right then every short-sighted rich guy would be packing a 14 incher and ferengi are basically cartoon capitalists so this seems like it should be canon

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

honestly I forgot he had giant satellite dishes on his skull, I was just thinking brunt had smaller ears than quark but I was under the impression brunt had more cash money

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the biggest issue with tng isn't that data would casually update historical figure holograms for convenience or that geordi never gets laid, it's that geordi didn't install a phaser in his visor so he can cyclops bad guys

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

as long as your extremely mobile death star has a bar and a few hologram sex dens you're still allowed to register the ship as a diplomatic vessel

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

why yes I would like to play poker with you guys, a psychic empath, a card-counting android, a guy with a magic sunglasses that can see through the cards and the man with the highest charisma score in the universe

I will join you all as soon as I recover from being attacked by an empty plastic barrel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

that episode where odo becomes kurzon and shows his transformation by loudening his shirt