Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Bakeneko posted:

My “favorite” example of this is Kill the Moon, where Earth’s moon turns out to be a giant alien egg that might exterminate all life on the planet if it's allowed to hatch, and the issue is used as a bizarre and confusing allegory for the abortion debate.

There was a Superfriends episode like this, https://superfriends.fandom.com/wiki/Moon_Creature - some Apollo astronauts are on the moon, and then some moonquakes happen so they say, well, better get off the moon, right? And so the moon hatches and it’s some giant pterodactyl or something and it attacks Earth, and so Apache Chief says his magic word a dozen times and grows a thousand miles tall and THEY FIGHT WHILE STOMPING ALL ACROSS NORTH AMERICA. Anyhow, good guys win, and...uh, Superman seals the monster back inside the moon with his heat vision, I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Does this guy maybe have a specific fetish? I feel like science fiction was the place to go for barely-concealed weird-horny before the internet.

Oh, that’s crazy talk. Now let me tell you all about my theory of race essentialism and why women are simply too emotional to