Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i feel salty but strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i make beef jerky with a dehydrator. salt pepper and soy sauce. it's ok but easy and cheap

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I bought the big bag for $12.99 at the gas station and it was all gone within the day. I did not feel proud, but I did not feel bad either.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
https://www.goldenislandjerky.com/our-blends/korean-bbq-pork/

I buy this poo poo at Costco and I am glad I only go to Costco once a month or so because I can ration my consumption by only buying 1-2 bags on my monthly trip because otherwise, I think I would be composed of approximately 83% Jerky.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I just had a bag of Old Trapper Teriyaki. It was alright, was a bit dry honestly.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I prefer turkey jerky

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i usually order whatever BJs has. the last few bags have been pretty bad tbh.

i like turkey jerky too.

might be time to see what amazon has in the way of jerky, i hate paying much more than a buck an oz tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Are there any good jerky brands that have a relatively minimal amount of sugar? I don't really like sweet jerky