Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

I'm down if there is still free spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Are we still following tradition of turbolynching Anidav day 1?

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

hambeet posted:

plopper bot

slutty gay beet

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Well reading through that screed of bullshit took an hour of my time that I'll never get back.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

VOTE1 posted:

How many pages did you skip? Be honest

None unfortunately. I thought it might lead to some clues as to if it was legit scum trying to throw shade or a townie slapfight.

Now I'm annoyed i only have one lynch vote a day, and the whole thing has made me dumber for it.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

The Before Times posted:

What are your reads then? Who are you leaning more towards voting for?

Alright, pure stream of consciousness post incoming:

Honestly, the bif/soag/gaspy thing I don't know. It could be a mastermind plan between the three of them, or it could be gaspy and soag being loud fuckers because, well, they are loud fuckers and bif has either gotten caught arguing with them or is using it as distraction. It looks to be a make lots of noise on day 1 tactic.

Humalong straight off the bat accused me of being scum, and hasn't said much of any consequence since, with the exception of accusing gaspy and soag. Its just been low content noise posts. Ive never played with them, but they seem to be pulling the same thing soag is on bif, just less annoying. Humalong accusing gaspy and soag quickly early on would allow them to quote that later to distract if the heat gets on them and they need a distraction

So im guessing Hymalong, Anidav, Vote1 and Tommu have been pulling the low content short posts to keep out of contention and try not to be turbolynched.

MMG, Hal, and SHALASHASKA HAWKE started off strong and have gotten real quiet.

Beet is lurking, you're lurking, Ive been lurking and Cloner has been lurking. Ive been lurking because i haven't played in a while, and wanted to have a think and see what people busted out with, which probably was a mistake.
I'm of the opinion that the lurkers may have roles, but beet is probably a better player than that, and I'm not good at mafia. I don't have a good read on you, The Before Times.

soag is pretty loud about lynching bif, but at this stage its a crapshoot.

I want to say soag and gaspy as scum, but I cant tell if its because they are scum and trying to muddy the water or because i want them to shut the gently caress up.
I think Humalong because of as i wrote earlier.

But at this stage who knows? we will have to read more into it.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Backpedal

##vote MMG

Ladies and Gentlemen...we got him

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

[quote="Mr. Humalong" post="505069681"]
Backpedal

##vote MMG

Ladies and Gentlemen...we got him
[/quote

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Then again I recently claimed cop in bastard mafia and my reasoning for investing Humalong on N0 was due to his D1 actions so yeah I guess its very possible

##vote mmg

Thats a quick Pile-On.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Im pretty sure hambeet is only posting the way he is now because he realised he has not said poo poo all day and is making up his postcount the only way he knows with useless shitposting.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

hambeet posted:

it's not about earth shattering scum hunting, it's the motivation to be seen to be doing something that i'm talking about.

anyway.

Mlyp

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Anidav posted:

Ect Ect.
You are playing duck duck goose here but why?

Because its entirely hunches due to it being Day 1?

Which is the same reason the turbolynch anidav joke started back in thefour games I played back in 2015 if I recall correctly.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Im so angry with anidav making me agree with soag right now.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

The only stupid move I'm gonna complain about is everyone ignoring me pointing out that Gaspy is being completely dishonest for the sake of pushing my lunch, which makes him scum. If no one's gonna listen to it and you're gonna lunch someone else then whatever, might as well be Beet

Look how much he's thrown his vote around today, even. That is not Gaspy's town MO. Y'all just saw it last game. He parks his vote on someone near the start of the day for whatever reasons the black box of his brain spat out, and sits there being smug about it, refusing to even move at deadline to avoid a no-lunch. He worries only about his reads and his score for how many right calls he makes and sits on them confidently, not caring if the rest of the rabble listen or not. But here he's angling and positioning himself because he no longer has that game to play when he's scum.

why do you keep saying lunch instead of lynch?

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Does fuckface have mafia experience?

I played a few games back in like 2015.
This is my first game since.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Asphyxious posted:

Deffo losing sanity right now.

Let me help you out then

##vote Asphyxious

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Asphyxious posted:

Oh now I get why people are casing you lol

yeah they can all they want, but really in my eyes youve done a whole heap of dodgy poo poo this weekend.

Also just generally you give me the absolute shits.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Venom Soag posted:

Yeah but what's your take on his mafia game

minimal perception and lacking in depth

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Asphyxious posted:

Cops are more fallible than me. If a cop came out tomorrow and said Bif was town I wouldn’t buy it.

loving hell you're delusional.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Venom Soag posted:

It's not useful to have someone confirmed town since they're a dime a loving dozen and it's an easy NK for scum

If we lynch bif and she's town then we have a pretty good indication that Gaspy is scum

If we Lynch bif and she's scum then I'd feel pretty confident that beet is also scum

Instead what your doing is biding your time so we don't get a day one, allowing the scum team to knock one of us out in their night actions.

At best we would have knocked out a scum team member, at worst we will have learnt nothing.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Venom Soag posted:

Ummm I've been pretty clear since the first hour that I'll Lynch anyone on day one I don't really care, I'll even do myself if there's a train for that

We just need a consensus before everyone goes to bed in two hours

Yet now you're balking.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't really follow this string of posts here, are you trying to say Soag is avoiding getting a hammer on someone D1?

Soag is saying he doesn't care who gets done on the first day, yet here he is, arguing between voting you or voting gaspy, and his reasoning is that weak in that if we swapped your names, it would read exactly the same.

Either he is being played, or he is scared that gaspy flipping scum would come back to bite him on the arse.

I think he is trying to stop a hammer on gaspy because it could out him.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Venom Soag posted:

I'm saying bif is scum and I want to vote bif

so you do care who gets done on D1

Venom Soag posted:

Ummm I've been pretty clear since the first hour that I'll Lynch anyone on day one I don't really care, I'll even do myself if there's a train for that

We just need a consensus before everyone goes to bed in two hours

which isnt what you said here.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Venom Soag posted:

It's like 4 hours to lunch or something can we get a train started on fuckface since every single person in this thread agrees he's had multiple strange posts even if noone is outright calling him scum

The downside of this will be we're not likely to get many other leads because he hasn't been a big topic of discussion so far

and there we go, trying to move the heat away from his scum mate, gaspy.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Why are you singling me out when there's still 5 other votes (other than me) that could be used? Why not needle bif?

Because he is scum, along with gaspy, who fake roleclaimed.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

The Before Times posted:

Saying you have a role isn't exactly a roleclaim?????

eh I guess youre right, but its still pissweak what-iffing to try and make himself look dangerous to get rid of.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hedgehog there is still time to counterclaim and say you are the one who has the role

I am a double anti reverse death miller :v:

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

:v: even.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

The Before Times posted:

AND can even be proven wrong with FACTS AND LOGIC sometimes

which is why calling out the "i have a role" and not getting into it really seems like a sketchy attempt to make gaspy look important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Eh, I suppose this is what I get for trying to push things to get moving.

Anyway gaspy is scum