Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the dynamite poster of the week anti-cheat software only turns on when you post in the dynamite thread. i'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cavauro posted:

this week's dynamite poster of the week cheated to become dynamite poster of the week, using a cheat code. the first runner up also cheated but was countered with a stronger code. the remaining runners up did not cheat. i don't know how this happened and i didn't know it could happen. in any case i've installed anti-cheat software and hopefully this won't happen again

1. xbilkis
2. Seth Rollins
3. take the moon
4. Shard
5. Wiltsghost

you have to make sure that the anti-cheat has ring 0 access this is a thing i've heard about on twitter that i think makes the anti-cheat better because it seems like cheaters are mad about it

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

So Hangman's gonna win the ladder match, then be so wrecked from it that he loses the stadium match for his team, right?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mons Hubris posted:

Also I respect Hangman for doing his work quickly and then social distancing

I appreciate that the Bucks were the first wrestlers I saw wear masks while wrestling and then immediately proved why I've seen no wrestlers wear masks while wrestling because its loving pointless.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

That shot of Hangman running from halfway down the field in a full spring to deliver a clothesline was so good. God, imagine having a wrestling company that shoots their product like a wrestling show

I was wondering what the camera boom was doing back there so I was tuning out the action and I saw this invisible little dot moving.

great poo poo. Just some fuckin Cowboy poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

this week's dynamite poster of the week cheated to become dynamite poster of the week, using a cheat code.

What the hell, xbilkis? :toughguy:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jerusalem posted:

What the hell, xbilkis? :toughguy:

their computers are too powerful, i couldn't stop them

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

STAC Goat posted:

I appreciate that the Bucks were the first wrestlers I saw wear masks while wrestling and then immediately proved why I've seen no wrestlers wear masks while wrestling because its loving pointless.

It’s gotta be extremely hard to breathe while wrestling with any kind of filtration mask on

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mons Hubris posted:

It’s gotta be extremely hard to breathe while wrestling with any kind of filtration mask on

they'd already had their noses out as soon as they jumped in

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
per post show, no update on Britt yet, with doctors now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Tony on post show: "I don't wanna sound like Vince McMahon, but WHAT A MANEUVER! ... can I say his name here? Is someone gonna shoot me?"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

smarxist posted:

per post show, no update on Britt yet, with doctors now

gently caress :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New discussion thread.