Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Sacrifice The Unknown Soldier, give him his final rest.

Man, this game. I actually got it 'cos I didn't know poo poo about how bad it was, and I was jonesing for a good Lovecraft RPG (boy howdy was I wrong about THAT). I've actually finished the game too, thanks to my dear friend Cheat Engine, just because I wanted to see if there is/are any redeeming feature(s) to be found in this.

There aren't. It's garbage, absolute garbage. But oh man, you have no idea how bad it's going to get, because this game saves its greatest garbage for last.

That said, while we're discussing garbage, why is everyone here so down on Tyranny? I personally think it was the best of Obsidian's recent RPGs myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
AHAHAHAHA

NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN

THE ACTUAL HORROR OF THIS GAME

(-1d6 SAN)

On a more serious note, as I recall the devs ran out of money making this... thing (big loving surprise there), and this wasn't an ending, but a sequel hook. If nothing else, I can appreciate the balls of these guys thinking they might have enough for a second go around :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, I've said it before, but I consider Tyranny to be the best RPG Obsidian's made thus far. It'd seem especially so after this pile of garbage, to be sure.