Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I can't wait to watch Raw tonight and see what ill-judged segment they have regarding police

Ali is a former cop, I'm sure Mark Henry can talk him into saying something to make the company look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Forever baffled of all the network only shows to be cancelled, it was Talking Smack. I was like JUMPING onto the network just to see people sit at a desk and talk.Even Jinder and Corbin were decent on that show. Didn't realize I didn't like Ziggler until talking smack tho

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 1, 2020

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
There's a rumor Talking Smack could be back this week. Plz let lightning strike twice.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

OctoberCountry posted:

Talking Smack was unwatchable whenever Daniel Bryan wasn't on screen and actively trying to get fired

So you're saying Sami should be the new host?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Meltzer just confirmed the host of both Raw Talk and Talking Smack will be Sam Roberts

Not really, but it's scary how real that felt it coulda been for a split second

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Another great Daniel moment, after Renee appeared on Raw Talk he asked her if she likes being on bad shows now.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

bradzilla posted:

Lol if you think Talking Smack won't be scripted dogshit if it does get rebooted

did that 3rd southpaw ever come out?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wait the Sam Roberts Talking Smack thing ACTUALLY happened once? I just made that up off the top of my head.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Charlie and Samoa Joe gonna do Raw Talk. Best case scenario, we find out Charlie had a personality this whole time and backstage interviewers are just instructed to act like malfunctioning androids that ran out of RAM during interview segments.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Raw Talk does ppv length recap package on Rollins and calls Rollins out with full entrance. Suddenly I'm reminded this entire character came from Seth being a pissbaby about Raw losing survivor series ONCE after a 3 year winstreak.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Don't let anyone say Survivor Series doesnt matter, Seth is still pissed about it 8 months later. Brock isn't even champ anymore for him to be mad about thar.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Can we skip to the part of this tag feud where Bianca beats all 4 of them with a shoe and tells them to stop loving around?

Why are they trying to make Ivar the next Otis with women hitting on him?

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 2, 2020

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

Well Raw Talk was loving nothing. Not even a pale imitation of Talking Smack.

It was an imitation of A Moment Of Bliss

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 2, 2020

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Hey! No feuding between shows! It's not survivor series, the royal rumble, wrestlemania, money in the bank, or a crossbrand exhibition match yet! And it's especially not survivor series, the one time of year raw and smackdown go head to head.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dacap posted:

Is Lashley’s finisher just a normal rear end full Nelson now?

He’s one of those guys it seems to change every time I see him so I’m never sure what it actually is. It was a spear, then it was just a stalled vertical suplex, wasn’t it the Dominator at some point? I think it’s that in the 2k19 game. At least that one is actually a cool move but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen him do it.

Also gently caress Jaxson Ryker

He did a spear on I think R. Truth recently and it was loving gorgeous.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Le Saboteur posted:

Lol Gunner probably just cost Blake and Cutler their tv time.

Dude............... you're the first person in history to name all 3 of the forgotten sons.

*drapes you with a sash and hands you flowers*

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

If Jaxson replied "Better than being a good guy on Main Event" it'd be the best bad guy victory since Thanos.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"US Champion Apollo Crews handpicked Kevin Owens as his first challenger. The match ended with a DQ when Andrade attacked.
Apollo Crews and Kevin Owens defeated Andrade and Angel Garza in a tag match. Crews once again got a clean pin on Andrade."

Remember when Cena's US open challenge ended with DQs into tag matches? God they try to redo the US open challenge EVERY. loving. YEAR. and it's increasingly lame every year. It's not hard, put two work horses together and let them tear the house down and the US champ pins them clean. Nothing else, no put the pen down, don't write the words "but then...". It's the good match then that's it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Least the "I didn't remember The Forgotten Sons!" joke is forever dead. Jaxson broke his invisibility in the most yolo way.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
We'll know if wwe is okay with it if after a day Ricochet tweets "actully everyone is entitled to their own views"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Neodoomium posted:

Locker Room Leader Kevin Owens

Roman's gone and who tf is following Seth

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Golden Bee posted:

"The show ended with Bobby Lashley putting Drew into a Full Nelson."

Is it 1956?

Best ending since Robert Roode pinned Andrade with pump handle slam

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jesus R Truth you didn't have to retire the man. I know I'm never calling him R Lies, he gets viscous.

How's Mojo taking the news?

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Jun 2, 2020

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Blaise330 posted:

Least the "I didn't remember The Forgotten Sons!" joke is forever dead.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I can see how The Forgotten Sons got their name cause drat I can't remember a single thing about them.

Eh nm, some things in life are inevitable.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Kevin Owen's 4 month feud with Seth that he ultimately won at wrestlemania after 6 man tag main eventing Raw like 10+ weeks in a row did a good job of... getting Seth a new cult member and a title shot

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

oldpainless posted:

Gronks one match could be the greatest wrestling match...ever

Gronk vs Mojo iron man match

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

sportsgenius86 posted:

not the first time Jaxson Ryker had a lovely take

Reminds me of when guys say "All these spoiled rear end American women need to look at how women are treated in the middle east before they complain"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
All Lives Matter would be a great delusional heel stable name.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Mvp isnt a main event draw I guess.

Side note, he's officially given up his producer role. He's all in on being a wrestler again.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
It's the go home show for

whatever the logo says. There's a non 0 chance that Drake gets kidnapped by ninjas tonight.

On a side note. Takeover is on Sunday now. I don't know if its the first Sunday Takeover but I was expecting Saturday until I looked it up.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Grendels Dad posted:

I think the chance is higher that Drake is behind the ninjas. If the whole roster is kidnapped, WWE will come crawling and beg him to come back!

Alot of explanations for the ninjas fall apart when you realize the kidnappings started weeks before wrestlemania. There was no firings and no tournaments back then. Also the fact Regal or DX hasnt tried to catch them or rescue anyone is increasingly silly.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Strawberry Panda posted:

The Full Sail parking lot is huge so it's totally plausible they have been looking for the ninjas and just can't find them.

How hard can it be to find a hiding ninj.... oooooooooooooooh now this plot makes sense.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wtf the cruiserweight final isn’t on PPV? Wtf kinda tier 4 title is this

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Drake is going to win his job back tonight!!!!

With a severe pay cut!!!!!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Imagine irl if you had to participate in a month and a half long competition with your coworkers where the 1st prize was not being fired but you get your pay cut.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Velveteen Dream vs Adam Cole is a backlot brawl. Why the gently caress would anyone wanna fight in an NXT parking lot?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Has Dream been cleared of being a child predator and that's why he is still on TV?

He's hanging out with a babyface serial killer now. It's been an interesting month.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This NXT main event recap is gonna be a doozy

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Davros1 posted:

This loving company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
So quick description, Drake and Fantasma have a match that actually woulda been a good rear end final match for Drake.... until the parking lot ninjadores showed up IN the building and pretended to kidnap Fantasma. Drake saves him, gets superkicked and falcon arrowed by Fantasma for the loss. He's in the ring crying and slobbering then NXT jesus himself, The Game shows up. He unvealed a folder with a contract with a giant NXT logo on top and the crying, weeping, simpering Drake is overwhelmed with gratitude as he signs it and the crowd cheers NXT NXT NXT uproarously.

Congrats on your pay cut Drake.