Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The only thing that could get me into this PPV would be treating it like the In Your House video game and having wrestlers shoot each other with fireballs, uppercut each other 100 feet in the air, and transform into random beasts for special moves. In the "Cinematic Era" of WWE wrestling, there's no reason this can't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I thought Justin Credible carried the bags

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Has Sami Zayn been replaced in the Artist Collective by Mojo loving Rawley?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

According to Zack Ryder, WWE was reaching out to talent with pools in the area to see if they could film the Otis/Rose skit there. Including Zack, who they just fired. They didn’t even ask him directly, they texted Chelsea Green instead. Amazing.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

HerraS posted:

Im sure his toy doll collection is increasing ist value as we speak

Since he started that podcast, the value of certain figure lines has gone through the roof with the exposure. Sure he’ll be fine between the money he has and probable AEW signing.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Does big show have a big bathroom? And a big toilet? Do you think big show gets embarrassed when he makes a big poop and clogs his toilet? Sorry if this offends anyone but I thought it was a funny thing haha

And I would like to know if any of you have any pics of big show pooing while he looks nervous or embarrassed I just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Another thing I am wondering is what do you think the big poops smell like haha I’m just curious for laughs hahaha I would like to smell them

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Remember when I said I hate the smell of poop?

I LIIIIIEEED!!!!!!!!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Her haircut is one of the best heel haircuts since Jericho's topknot. I just see it and want to start booing.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Psychepath posted:

From Post Wrestling:
**Edge (Adam Copeland) spoke with Arda Ocal of ESPN about this Sunday’s Backlash match with Randy Orton and the marketing of it as ‘The Greatest Match Ever’. Edge was very frank about his reaction to the tagline and citing Vince McMahon’s promotional decision to build up the match:

In the interview, he stated the match would not be a choreographed dance with lots of flips but focus on selling and said it may be “a bit of a learning curve” for the audience.

Sounds like they're just going to do this for 60 minutes:

Which is going to rule

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

jesus WEP posted:

Yeah he definitely overshot the landing but it’s still a stupid spot, how many wrestler have permanently hosed their backs landing on the edge of a platform like that? A lot.

Maybe he's a really big Rick Rude mark and wanted to disintegrate his vertebrae in tribute

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Seems weird Y2AJ broke up so quickly, you'd think two racist dudes would have a common bond and get along.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The ropes are soaked with deadly piss!!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Many people surely pissed in the water at Club La Vela. Kevin Nash did a cannonball straight into filthy piss water. I’ve worn out my VHS tape watching him do it over and over.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

Did the wrestlers in the next match do anything where they sniffed like they smelled piss? If not that ring cleanup crew is immaculate.

Otis did the worm on the piss soaked canvas.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

*Kane lights coffin on fire with Undertaker inside*

Paul Bearer: Holy poo poo.....PISSSSSSSS!!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Whoa, that piss jar must weigh like 500 pounds. Big Show keeps busy.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Wasn’t Sheamus also in the angle where he pooped in Alberto Del Rio’s car?

I’m struggling to think of any good Sheamus angles besides his stuff with Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry. There was no good reason to break up The Bar.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Pisscuits and graaaaaavy, made me a MAN.
Pisscuits and graaaaaavy, made me all that I am.

But you stepped on my piss jar
Now I gotta get mean.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Vince fired Heyman the second he read the piss script. Such good poo poo. Prichard gets it.

I don’t want to spoil everything yet, but you guys are gonna spray all over the place when Rollins re-debuts as the Monday Night Micturator. Get the plastic sheeting ready.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Imagine being so dumb you continually try to write decent storylines featuring good wrestlers, only to have it thrown out 10 minutes before taping because the old man changed his mind. Getting more and more frustrated as all your work is for naught, burning out more by the week.

Instead, just write piss and cum and poop jokes you know the old man loves. He cackles and slaps you on the back. Promotes you to head of creative on both major shows cause you GET IT.

Gotta embrace the audience of one. Work smarter.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Andrade already down to the pre-show level now.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

J-Ru please close this forum since the greatest wrestling match ever has concluded. We can still talk about wrestling pre-June 14th, but there should be no threads discussing any matches held beyond tonight as it would be worthless.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Does Braun Strowman have fans? Do people buy his merch? I know this isn't a valid metric since nobody draws anymore (by design), but he seems like one of the loving lamest champions in a long time. His "big man tips over" cars poo poo was played out years ago, especially when they never pulled the trigger and he just lost and lost to people after his feats of strength. He's not particularly charismatic. He's an annoying prick on twitter. His feuds seem like completely afterthoughts and having his as champ guarantees the matches will blow each time.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'm one of the biggest Christian marks on the planet but worry about his head if he comes back to wrestling.

Whatever you do, for gently caress's sake don't let him have any matches with Sheamus.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I want HBK to strut out and hump the flag, put it up his nose, etc like he did with the canadian flag.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

So, uh. Where was the piss?

WHERE’S THE loving PISS, BRUCE?!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'm glad this house of cards is starting to collapse a bit with the XFL bankruptcy, the Saudis not paying up, ratings in the toilet, etc. I mean, they'll survive and be fine, but you can always hope.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

House shows were already in the toilet, who knows if they'll even bring them back.
The Saudi poo poo was an illusion and they didn't get paid for it.
The network subs continue to go down, they completely de-valued all their PPVs and there's no way they can put that genie back in the bottle
The last WWE 2k game was terrible and sold badly, sales have gone down year by year. There will be no WWE 2k21.
Rumors are that Mattel is just running out the string on their contract and have no interest in re-upping for action figures
They've run off all their fans, ratings are terrible.

The television deals are the only thing infusing money into them. If the networks ever wise up, they'd be in big trouble. They've run a business model for 15+ years now that actively pushes fans away. At some point the bill will come due.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Did Meltzer ever provide more detail on that tidbit he dropped that Vince and Linda don't actually live together or interact in any way and haven't for a long time?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

From cucking to piss jars to throwing up on women. I mean, the WWE has always enjoyed crass terrible stuff, but it seems to be coming on at an accelerated rate now and every piece of their programming is affected. No one will confront the old man, they just write the TV they know he will love, while it all burns down to the ground.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The only bad thing that can be said of Kevin Owens is that he didn't headbutt Vince McMahon nearly as hard as he should have.

You should have finished the job Kevin

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Poe: sighing “Somehow....Ziggler returned to title contention.”

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

RIP to a legend Big Booger Red Calloway

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Not only is it Dolph Ziggler in a main event feud again, but it's the same exact "feud" he's done with people 10 times over now.

Why. Even reading the words "Dolph Ziggler" just mentally exhausts me at this point.