Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1272242757403381765?s=20

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

how's the roni doing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nice

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol at the nhl making vegas a hub

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it owns that this will just make its way back to new york once someone sick inevitably travels there and the cycle will begin anew

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Pussy Boss posted:

Excited for baseball season to start so things can get back to normal

https://twitter.com/JSalisburyNBCS/status/1274006836639866880

oh

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

lmao @ thinking we're getting baseball when the two biggest nuclear hotspots right now are the two spring training states

it's hilarious that the nhl is supposed to be picking vegas as a playoff hub

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/1274029284907085824

lol just cancel everything already ffs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mod sassinator posted:

this is only going to get real for people when some famous sports ball person dies of a heart attack or clot directly attributed to covid

christ, sports are so dumb

imagine if lebron got covid and died

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mod sassinator posted:

i don't wish harm on anyone, but yeah that would get the whole god drat country in strict lockdown compliance FAST

pretty much. the first thing that makes people give a poo poo is personally knowing someone, but the second is going to basically be some extremely prominent celebrity or athlete under the age of 55 and i don't really think we've had that yet. tom hanks was probably as close as we got that i can think of?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

some chud is going to travel from tulsa to seattle or new york and we're going to have a grand old time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if the nhl season continues then carter hart is gonna get covid and either die or have his career ended as the most flyers thing to ever possibly happen

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i can't imagine being a sports fan and actually wanting your team at risk at this point when it's patently obvious that it's going to be a disaster if it all continues

never mind you have the 8 play-in teams who are putting themselves at risk for as little as like three games before getting sent home

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Serf posted:

its not obvious because they don't believe there is a risk

you're right

america is doomed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

there are so many people wearing a mask but it doesn't cover their nose

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's really a shame because most of the people working in anything actively open are making a concerted effort to use masks and it's just all for naught

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

You can also buy masks with just about any pattern you want on etsy

can i get a mask with a mass production eva unit mouth on it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

number up

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

one of my best creations alongside chaostrump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

what the gently caress

america is hosed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

at a grocery store and like a fifth of the people are basically not covering their nose

we are so hosed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

holy gently caress

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Zil posted:

Good we deserve it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fosborb posted:

magical thinking writ large. incredible

trash airport. I've been delayed out of there as much as ohare

it's super outdated iirc

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hello. how is covid doing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it’s over. we won

mystes posted:

Better than ever. It's had an excellent week.

:thunk:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Xaris posted:

yea, now think about climate change

lmao we have parts of the planet that are +6c (or was it +11c) over average because aerosol dimming wasn't modelled correctly and woops maybe 2100 was optimistic and we'll be lucky to not have billions dead by 2050, maybe sooner

imagine wanting to have a child right now, and people are actually doing it, lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmfao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

vegeta, what does the scanner say about Texas’ infection level

https://twitter.com/tessa_weinberg/status/1275476668656660482?s=21

WHAT FIVE THOUSAND

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol forever

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that really sucks for mexico and it could end up worse than the us. probably will tbh

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1275528393640075264

killing superstars for no reason beyond appeasing people who need sports

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

Is this the same poo poo Illinois did months ago that is masks on inside public buildings, masks on outside if you can't maintain 6 feet (so people just say hey I'm 6 feet away at this instant, don't wear mask and then go mingle with everyone else)

If so it definitely does help but just kind of gets it down to steady state infections

no one listens to it half the time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i want trumpbux

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm gonna laugh so loving hard when baseball shuts down again after about a week

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tuna is loving delicious much like many other fish and i will be sad when they're gone forever

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

these people deserve to die but they won't, and people who don't deserve to die will die instead

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

chuds would have absolutely flipped the gently caress out over obama telling them to stay home, way worse than anything you'd see with trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i somehow got some junk email from a rep about montco and berks county going green/opening in pa and lmao