Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

euphronius posted:

are they even good at being doctors

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if it makes u feel bettter, ive built a career in live entertainment and me and all my homies are Turbo hosed, basically forever.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gently caress off bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fits my needs posted:

yeah isn’t unemployment in the industry in LA like 57% plus or something

i dunno the number but basically the whole poo poo is closed. nobody is performing live obviously but nobody shooting much either. sucks doubly for many actors since they day job is waiting tables and poo poo (gone) and they night job is acting or some poo poo (gone)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

sorry about your theater smythe hope it works out for you

thasnk you op best wishes to you and yours, also

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

da fuk? some kinna foreigner pop tart????

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this is america. we have unfrosted berry flavor. frosted berry flabor. the smores flavor. maybe another? not sure. gently caress off w/ that poo poo. go back to france or w/e

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
check out my advanced gourmet pop tarts everyone. just going to load them into my maserati and drive to my palace. gently caress off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chamale posted:

Pop Tarts always has a zillion dumb flavours and the store never has the same ones two months in a row, at least in my experience. I applaud your restraint if you're able to hoard sweet snacks, candy can never be stockpiled when I'm around.

u shouldnt eat too much candy itll make you fat as gently caress and ur teeth fall out. just my $0.02 (not a doctor....)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

snoo posted:

what if I'm already fat

that owns then

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i eat trash i find in the storm drain

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm more of a salty/savory guy.

haha yea., its win to eat hot salty cums. +1 wholesome 100

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dip a pop tart in coffee. thats a pro gamer move./

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
more like toASSter Sturdel, IMO

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

my dude i am about to blow your mind wide open

delicious. USA #1

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Only eat canned fish

epic thissery

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i have nothing hoarded. do you think it will come to it? ?? i live in a major metro.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I suspect the shortages will be less extreme this time as whatever corporations are left have ramped up production but there’s still going to be shortages and it’s going to be annoying af

ya. like last time the store didnt have some stuff, but it wasnt like, lol, famine or smth. wtf. ppl are nuts? or maybe im just naive or smth. idk

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Giga Gaia posted:

stock your theatre with bottles of water and prego asap

Iron Crowned posted:

What I do is just grab a couple extra cans of soup or a bag of beans when I go out. Nothing major, just a little extra for the hoard.

smart.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DarkEuphoria posted:

there will probably be weird outages for stuff occasionally, but imo the point of the roni hoard is more so you don’t have to leave your home and possibly get infected/infect others if your locale is big time spreaderville, or if you get the roni and can’t go shopping.

o i c. thanks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Hearing the end level music for Doom every time I see a new daily record for covid cases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunWSqTgQLs&t=31s

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

congress adjourned today and went on a 2 week vacation

they passed exactly no bills about this crisis in this past session

they'll come back in 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after that they'll adjourn and take a vacation for the entireity of August

we are in a colossal crisis and the government is absent.

that really sucks. when cares ends in july i am truly hosed. i know many are truly hosed, also, im just egocentric. wow. gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

I can't believe I keep having days where I'm just more bewildered than all of the previous days put together.

get your old av back wtf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chard posted:

kissing my stuffed virus before i drift off to sleep "i love you covey"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

actionjackson posted:

it just matched the colors in the bathroom better than the tan living room wall. are bathrooms not supposed to have art?

yea you put some poo poo above the fuckin shitter so u got something to look at while you take a big pbr piss. what you ait never pissed? aint got no piss in you? gently caress off.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

my bathroom is covered in mirrors. even the toilet is mirrored. trash can and toilet paper too.

mirror walls and carpet floor. love it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

oxsnard posted:

one of my friends had mirrored celings in their downstairs quarter bath and it always freaked me the gently caress out

gently caress is a quarter bath. u gotta pay to take a dump?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this forum is suck bull poo poo. in one thread they talking abnout loving 360 no scope head shotting cars at a protest and in the next they talking about some kkind of fractional bathroom in their palace. gently caress off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

What is it when you have 2 toilets

you and your loved one lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

What is it when you have 2 toilets

the mods of this forum

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what is this country even good at anymore?

drone bombing civilians
enriching billionaires
emitting carbon
immiserating the poor (domestic + global)
lovely fast food
baying & hooting & hollering

what am i missing?

vidya game

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

actionjackson posted:

why is the WNBA team trying to force her out?

she dont got good fundamentals

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
couldnt hit a bounce pass to save her life. shameful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

South Korea would like a word

oh not playing them, NA sucks dog dick at playing them, butr making them!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

euphronius posted:

literally the worst ideology in history

well.. not sure if id go that far. i can think of a couple Ideologies that were/are worse.........

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Giga Gaia posted:

oh yeah? name 400

derivation / deconstruction of the gru gun meme format? hmm... Reddit much?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think it owns that the top peeps in our country made like Admin Stickies that are written like way worse than on these forums

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hell yea. tell 'em king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Egg Moron posted:

that's one of the most bad rear end public speeches I have ever seen

agreed