Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

"We are excited to welcome your children back to school tomorrow. Unfortunately, this is shaping up to be another challenging school year, due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19 and diverse opinions on an appropriate response to this virus. By action of the state legislature GCS is no longer allowed to require facial coverings at school, but students have the freedom to utilize masks based on their family’s preference. It is important for you to know GCS will not tolerate anyone being bullied or teased because of their decision to wear or forego wearing a mask. Though we will be unable to fully social distance at all times this year, 3-feet of social distance will be maintained when possible, we will continue with enhanced air quality practices, students will be encouraged to wash hands frequently and cover coughs and sneezes, hand sanitizer is available throughout the school, and high touch surfaces in common areas will be cleaned throughout the day. Additionally, GCS will continue to follow DHEC requirements for quarantining staff and students who are close contacts with a COVID-positive individual. Vaccinated individuals and those who have had COVID and recovered in the last 90 days are not subject to quarantine unless they become symptomatic. We have posted a chart defining our process on quarantine based on DHEC guidance at here. For more information, visit https://www.greenville.k12.sc.us and click the orange COVID-19 button on the front page of the website."

All that effort posting for 1.5 weeks of class.

e:

so they're doing nothing meaningful, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Chad Sexington posted:

I've wondered this too for my RU8500. I really doubt anybody would call you on it because you already look like a psycho wearing one, but it would be cool to not be a total dick about it.

(The exception being if I was in a room with high level administration or HR, in which case I would like to know how to delivery virus particles with maximum effectiveness.)

Ru8500 is easy: take a surgical mask, loop the ear loops around each filter cart twice, covering the out valve and tucking under the carts.