Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Julio Cruz posted:

getting to feel like I say something like this every event but what in the gently caress were Spencer's corner thinking sending her back out for the 5th

Maybe a section of the roof would collapse and land on top of Nunes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brut posted:

She'd punch it away with a smile and keep fighting.

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I have an extremely strong mental image of this, and it makes me happy.

:hfive:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm counting that as an official overturning of the result :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I know I'm late but holy loving poo poo :lol:

LobsterMobster posted:

not sure which zodiac sign you're referring to, my man

gently caress :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

In case any of you are unaware, incredibly serious allegations have been made about SomethingAwful's owner Lowtax, and at the moment there is a lot of confusion about what this means for SA.

I made a specific thread to discuss the Lowtax situation and what might happen to Fight Island, if you want to consider how this might affect the MMA posters as well.