Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain
The name's Bell.. Gabriel Bell

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I'm the guy with the hat

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Me watching those episodes: drat, this place is nicer than where I live. Maybe I should do something about that.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Only 4 years late

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The people in those zones where provided with food and shelter, which means even that distopia is better than our world.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The poo poo state of our world would certainly make sense if it was all the puppteering of world affairs by genetic supermen fighting a secret war none of us will know about until they go public and claim large swaths of the planet as fiefdoms.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Peachfart posted:

The people in those zones where provided with food and shelter, which means even that distopia is better than our world.

TFW you realize being a concentration camp prisoner would be an upgrade for many

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it is very optimistic imho

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Most unrealistic part is that a cop realises how hosed things are

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Most unrealistic part is that a cop realises how hosed things are

The most realistic part is the black man who knows that he's supposed to be the leader of this key moment in history instead choosing to make the public face of the movement a middle-class white guy because that will increase the odds of the mainstream media caring.

"He's the guy next door!"

(That or the techbro CEO only helping the revolution because he wants to bang a woke hottie)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's also depressingly accurate that most of the populace is so insulated/domesticated/uneducated that the raising of ghettos for "undesirables" doesn't faze them as a historically terrifying antecedent.