Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

well balboa its time we put you on the slow boat to the land of old fucks see you later ya dumb bitch

yeah wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
when you get home from work and realize you don't have your phone and will have to go in on your day off to get it and get poo poo from your coworkers

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/wH4s1d2.gifv

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

AND MY AXE!

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
gandolf: hey check this out check this out *shoots fireworks*
hobits: *bites down on a pacifier*

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

and my rear end lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Whoa! :staredog:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I recently did my extended edition rewatch and am trying more, but just can't motivate myself to watch the hobbit because of the barrel scene

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Hey check it out

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

pipe

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

weeeeed

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gibbis, son of Groin

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drat

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sorryman is the best weed dealer east of Hobbiton I tell you what

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

bartomir: dont
fordo: ha ha ha
bartomir: dont!
fordo: *squats over a sleeping glimi son of grimes and poops*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hackers film 1995 posted:

bartomir: dont
fordo: ha ha ha
bartomir: dont!
fordo: *squats over a sleeping glimi son of grimes and poops*

I don't remember this scene.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Fydoo: Sam, Sam, Saaaammmm
Smews: Dude shut the gently caress up I'm trying to sleep
Fydoo: No dude we gotta go to Brandywine they got some fine rear end bitches
Smews: Dude we'll go tomorrow man God drat man stop thinking with your dick all the time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

heh topical

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Elf chicks are CUTE!!!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Frodo, you must walk across New Zealand for 3 movies and drop this ring in a volcano
gently caress that sounds boring
It is very boring

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

If you wear the ring while taking a poo poo, do the poops stay invisible?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Brobimer: don't worry dad I'm gonna go to this council and get some aid for our nation you'll see

Boromor: lol these hobbits are dope *rolls around in the grass with child-sized men and gently kisses their foreheads*

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."
Boromir: Ive fought on the front lines against the foes of Mordor for decades. I see my friends fall to this tireless foe every day. Because of their sacrifices the rest of middle earth can rest easy. I think out of everyone here I have the greatest understanding of how much of a challenge it would be to attempt to enter Mordor to destroy the ring and it just doesn't seem feasible-

Legolas: shut the gently caress up boromir

Elrond: men are so god drat weak omg

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
fyodor: I will not go to the mordor
gandorf: You must go
fyodor: I will NOT
eldron: listen here if you do not go the middle east is hosed!
fydoro: I REFUSE
gimil: poo poo
argoron: gently caress
bromium: He makes a good point imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Peeler posted:

No, an onlooker would see a poop slowly, and quite disturbingly, materializing out of thin air.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

No, an onlooker would see a poop slowly, and quite disturbingly, materializing out of thin air.

Beware the turdomancer!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The Tom Bomb: my boots are yellow
Hobbits: ok
tom: look at them
Hobbits: we see them
Tom: touch them
Hobbits: noooooo!

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
barlog: cmon dude you've been living in the basement for months you've gotta sort that poo poo out with the hobbits already

glanalf: you don't fuckin get it, i'm ghosting them bro. besides they prob think I'm dead or something lol

balog: i don't care, stop haunting my rear end ghost boy. go tell em you had to leave and find yourself or some other white girl bs

gandal: lol yeah i bet I could tell them im "gandalf the white" now

bolog: yeah yeah, gently caress off already

gandolf: ok jesus

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Peeler posted:

What if you were wearing the ring and starred in a bukkake video, you know, just for laughs, I mean?
Like would you form an outline of yourself in cum as you get covered in it or how would that work?

Because ethereal things can damage you while you're in 'ring mode' but normal things can't see you, but yet you must interact with physical objects because you're standing on solid ground.
And I know you're thinking 'Well the ground might not count', but you're wrong because here's the thing, the ground would have to be considered transient, temporal material because it can be worked, moved, eroded, etc. differently between the real world and the ring world or whatever, right up until you hit the firmament of the world itself and when you put the ring on you don't fall to the firmament of the world, disregarding the ground below you between you and it.
So you're in this nebulous state of matter between realms that really seems to just fit the authors narrative, here, and frankly I want to know if you're going to be a cum covered 3d outline of a hobbit or not when you're wearing that loving ring.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

What if you were wearing the ring and starred in a bukkake video, you know, just for laughs, I mean?
Like would you form an outline of yourself in cum as you get covered in it or how would that work?

Because ethereal things can damage you while you're in 'ring mode' but normal things can't see you, but yet you must interact with physical objects because you're standing on solid ground.
And I know you're thinking 'Well the ground might not count', but you're wrong because here's the thing, the ground would have to be considered transient, temporal material because it can be worked, moved, eroded, etc. differently between the real world and the ring world or whatever, right up until you hit the firmament of the world itself and when you put the ring on you don't fall to the firmament of the world, disregarding the ground below you between you and it.
So you're in this nebulous state of matter between realms that really seems to just fit the authors narrative, here, and frankly I want to know if you're going to be a cum covered 3d outline of a hobbit or not when you're wearing that loving ring.

Scientifically speaking cum is ectoplasma, so it exists in both the real and ghost world at the same time.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Big Beef City posted:

What if you had the cum already on you and then you put on the ring, would it fall to the floor and would it be under your feet or not? because you haven't lifted your feet up yet!!! what if you took the ring off again, would you have cum in your feet? if you jumped up and down would you slip

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
me, phoning up the descendants of jrr tolkien to ask them long winded questions about how cum works in middle earth

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
consult the semenarillion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

why does a hoblet turn invisible when he wears the ring but the evil dude just crack skulls and poo poo?
you'd think he'd also want to be invisible while doing that its just another layer of protection/fear generating whatever

plus if you say well he's too evil so he can just not be invisible or visible if he wants because it's his ring well that's stupid why have the ring then if he can just wish up whatever the hell he wants if he can become incorporeal at will and project evil into people and poo poo but he has to have his shiny bauble back honestly they should just give it to him maybe he'd calm the f down maybe