Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
fyodor: I will not go to the mordor
gandorf: You must go
fyodor: I will NOT
eldron: listen here if you do not go the middle east is hosed!
fydoro: I REFUSE
gimil: poo poo
argoron: gently caress
bromium: He makes a good point imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

What if you were wearing the ring and starred in a bukkake video, you know, just for laughs, I mean?
Like would you form an outline of yourself in cum as you get covered in it or how would that work?

Because ethereal things can damage you while you're in 'ring mode' but normal things can't see you, but yet you must interact with physical objects because you're standing on solid ground.
And I know you're thinking 'Well the ground might not count', but you're wrong because here's the thing, the ground would have to be considered transient, temporal material because it can be worked, moved, eroded, etc. differently between the real world and the ring world or whatever, right up until you hit the firmament of the world itself and when you put the ring on you don't fall to the firmament of the world, disregarding the ground below you between you and it.
So you're in this nebulous state of matter between realms that really seems to just fit the authors narrative, here, and frankly I want to know if you're going to be a cum covered 3d outline of a hobbit or not when you're wearing that loving ring.

Scientifically speaking cum is ectoplasma, so it exists in both the real and ghost world at the same time.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
el ron dubbard: join my cult!
isildur: no
el ron: join it!!!
isildur: im atheist

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug