Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm truly sorry there is no goku option but I want this to be scientific
I would like to be able to fly
I would like a billion dollars
View Results

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i voted before i read your modified flight rules. wtf is this bullshit superman can fly fast enough to travel backwards in time. i'm taking full speed superman :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nah!! posted:

Really not seeing the appeal for flight here. The novelty would definitely wear off and the ideas itt to get rich off it are pretty weak.

“Mr. Bezos plz I’m trying to spend time with my family”

get someone to build you a sweet looking ironman cosplay suit. fly around in this suit and then create a publicly traded company that will sell your "new technology". sell all the stonks in this company and fly away. bam you are billionaire and you can fly

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

shut up blegum posted:

Why wouldn't you pick the billion dollars? 0,8 seconds after someone sees you flying, every government in the world will try to kidnap and study/kill you.

just wear an ironman cosplay suit when you fly

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

the only super power i’d trade a billion dollars for would be immortality

thats silly, even a green lantern ring? you could steal money pretty easy with a green lantern ring. or just make some, money is green after all

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

if you’re immortal you can put money into a long term investment and just wait a century for it to grow into millions

what good are superpowers if you get old and die? (read this post in a supervillain voice)

when you die your soul goes to the outer plane most suited to your alignment. trapping yourself in the prime material plane is for cowards. join the blood war

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fame Douglas posted:

10 million really doesn't seem like all that much.

its enough to buy a cabin in the woods, a life time supply of beans, and a fishing rod. maybe even a row boat. what more would you even want in life

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you could make a decent wage being one of those guys who harvests bird nests from the side of a cliff for chinese soup

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
why would you want to show people? i would fly into the mountains to meditate and train flying kungfu like piccolo, for the day the earth needs me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

PinheadSlim posted:

And it's not just governments, imagine if some really unsavory dudes found out and captured you, and tried to force you to do something awful with your power of invulnerability. If you say no then they over power you, tie you up, throw you in a hole, and pour concrete over it.

Have fun for however long that poo poo will take to fall apart, being awake the whole time.

pffft just meditate and create a new universe within your own mind.