Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*man in a suit carrying a briefcase gets in a SUV and drives off, observed through the scope*

Mmm this is so good, mm yummy...

*5 minutes later, my tactical flipphone starts vibrating violently*

Huh? No, no he.................got away. Yeah........

*accidentally spills melted drops on the phone and is really sticky when I try closing it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen, jimmy, the first time you mixed up the ice cream cone hand with the knife hand it was funny - the target all confused and you yellin whoopsy before your partner swooped in.

but it's midwinter now so the cream doesn't even make sense, and the amount of times it's happened is making me think this is... something deeper. you okay jimmy jams?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the clock is ticking as i rush up the stairs. taking care of the guards took longer than planned, and if i am gonna make this shot i only have a few minutes before my window closes forever. i find the northeast corner of the roof and open the case for my... TRAVEL MARBLE SLAB AND MIXING SPOON.

nut

*jumps in front of lee harvey oswald with a cone in my hand*

hey everybody check this out

*sings into the single scoop like it's a microphone and also like green day*

I WALK THIS ROCKY ROAD THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE IN MY CONE

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
*reach for my .45 but the dang paper they put around the cone didn't work at all and now my fingers are just sliding of the end of the handle and I have freakin' chocolate ice cream stuck down in the little crotch between all of my fingers*

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A man sits inside an ice cream parlor, looking out the window with binoculars as he spies two men talking outside. The worm-like wrinkled ridges in his forehead deepened and furrowed his brows, knowing that they were up to no good. He lowers
the binoculars and taps two fingers behind one of his ear, about to give a sitrep to his headquarters.

"Well, what do you see? What do you see!? Agent, call in with your codename!" the voice on the earpiece shrieks hysterically. At that very moment, the waitress comes out and asks him what ice cream he would like. The man slowly turns his head over his shoulder, speaking loud and clear to both the waitress and the voice on the other end.

"Mint. Mint Chocolate."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

EorayMel posted:

A man sits inside an ice cream parlor, looking out the window with binoculars as he spies two men talking outside. The worm-like wrinkled ridges in his forehead deepened and furrowed his brows, knowing that they were up to no good. He lowers
the binoculars and taps two fingers behind one of his ear, about to give a sitrep to his headquarters.

"Well, what do you see? What do you see!? Agent, call in with your codename!" the voice on the earpiece shrieks hysterically. At that very moment, the waitress comes out and asks him what ice cream he would like. The man slowly turns his head over his shoulder, speaking loud and clear to both the waitress and the voice on the other end.

"Mint. Mint Chocolate."

google THIS

Suave guy in a tuxedo: Two dips of cake batter with crushed Oreo. Topped, not mixed in.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is it. My last job then I'm out. In my line of work you don't often get to retire so I know the job is gonna be big. Politician, movie star, someone high profile. I step inside the walk-in refrigerator. As I do I see Junior back by the cabbages. "Alright, J.R. what's so important that I have to freeze my rear end f..." I stop dead. The look on Junior's face is as green as the cabbages next to him. I walk over he hands me a manila envelope. I pull out the picture. "You're kidding, right? There's no way I'm doing this, man. I can't kill Ben and Jerry."

Twenty Four

*Stares down my target as I point my ice cream cone at them and slowly lick my handgun*

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I lift my rifle and close one eye.
But I'm not closing one eye to aim, it's because I have brain freeze.
Ouch ouch loving ice cream.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Slowy lowering a string into my sleeping victim's mouth with the intent of dripping a small bead of poison down the string but drat if I don't get my hands mixed up and end up dripping some ice cream soup down the string instead. The last thing the poor bastard will taste is tutti-fruti. We should all be so lucky.

Stooge

me: target located

me: *looking through scope at ice-cream stand*

Stooge

Me: Vinny Costello sends his regards

Me: *slaps target's ice-cream cone to the floor*

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I hold up my rifle and squint.
But I'm not squinting to aim, it's because I'm lactose intolerant.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i scream, you scream, my targets scream for ice cream

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

assassin into walkie talkie: mission accomplished, chief, I have tracked and destroyed the creamy, dreamy, gooey, ooey, irresistible surprise hidden in the centre of a pint of Ben and Jerry’s caramel core

chief: you were supposed to kill—

rear end: —do you wanna know what the surprise was?

chief: ...no, just please kill the president.

rear end: it was caramel. I know what you’re thinking, but hey, only 300 calories.

chief: I wasn’t wondering that.

rear end: how do they fit in all that taste?

chief: please—

rear end: —limited quantities. act now!

Stooge

nut posted:

assassin into walkie talkie: mission accomplished, chief, I have tracked and destroyed the creamy, dreamy, gooey, ooey, irresistible surprise hidden in the centre of a pint of Ben and Jerry’s caramel core

rear end: it was caramel. I know what you’re thinking, but hey, only 300 calories.

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

google THIS

The man in black fled across the desert, and the coneslinger followed.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

The man in black fled across the desert, and the coneslinger followed.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

jimmy hoffa: so, i heard you 'ice cream paint job' houses?
robert de niro: cream on the inside, clean on the outside

take the moon

by sebmojo

Stooge posted:

me: target located

me: *looking through scope at ice-cream stand*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
*sees the target's chopper take off*

*loads four two-scoop waffle cones with sprinkles into missile launcher*

See you in hell. :clint:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wemk9uGsk8w

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

google THIS

Leave the gun, take the gelato.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I hold up my rifle and close one eye.
Then I rapidly blink and rub my eye as best as I can because there’s a god drat sprinkle stuck in it.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Detective at the scene of the latest ice cream killing: This guy likes to eat popsicles and leave the little sticks behind, sometimes he puts little jokes on 'em, no idea what we're gonna call him.

*stares at a bloodstained popsicle stick that has WHY DID THE ANT RUN ACROSS THE CRACKERBOX written on it*

Plucky young rookie: *snaps fingers* the creamsicle killer.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I lift my rifle and close one eye.
I'm just beginning to aim, but then I start coughing.
Oh, I'm choking!
Who the hell puts bubble gum pieces in a frozen treat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i didn't forget which was the poison cone i just got hungry. tell my husband i love him.