Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

When I first played tlou 2 I loved the gameplay but it was after a hiatus from factions. It’s really loving hard to go back to tlou2 after playing a lot of factions again for the last couple of years. Literally everything is so slow compared to tlou 1. I feel like I’m playing in slow no and it’s driving me nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I hope they develop No Returns a bit further. I really like it but it feels like a skeleton of a great mode that just needs some more meat on the bones. More maps, more challenges, more poo poo to unlock. Gimme all that.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I am a sucker who paid the :10bux: and I'm enjoying replaying the story. The only improvement seems to be framerate and draw distance, the big outdoor set pieces in particular are beautiful.

And yeah the haptics are very nice.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
If I could think of any game that didn’t need a graphical makeover it’s TLOU2. Even if it was low res, which it isn’t, the animations would be doing some Herculean heavy lifting

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
it was going to get ported to pc to promote the tv show anyway, so might as well bring the ps5 along anyway

still weird to get a tlou remaster without a multiplayer mode though :negative:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Just going from my memory of the PS4 version Ellie's character model looks a lot better than it did.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

https://www.ign.com/articles/terminator-survivors-first-details-trailer-nacon-direct

Looks like tourism is back, in robot form

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

They aren’t particularly nailing the terminator aesthetic there.

Also that song lol.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Tourism is back.

https://youtu.be/bBCPigbj-ys

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Gonna have to use some pro-steamer mic set up so I don't sound like I always have the world's worst cold

The only thing I can think of in that last clip is that somehow the bullet went through that window behind me and nowhere near where you actually aimed

CAR CRASH CRACKERS
Jan 13, 2008

commemorative spoons and tiny personalized license plates: the regalia of tourism
Seedge confirmed as a wall hacking cheater

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

CAR CRASH CRACKERS posted:

Seedge confirmed as a wall hacking cheater

You'd think I'd know better than to upload my own proof I'm cheating, like

That's why Matt never uploads to YT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009