Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
3 movies I can remember that screwed me up in one fashion or another.

The Entity. That movie terrified me when I was like 8.

Some TV movie about nuclear war in the earl 80’s. I don’t even remember anything about it (Except some bit about a kid trading for batteries maybe?) but it scared the ever living poo poo out of me. Google tells me the movie was probably either Testament or The Day After.

And there was a TV mini-series, also sometime in the 80’s, about George Washington, that featured a lot of scalpings. I was definitely on the look out for rogue Indians for awhile after watching that one.

I was probably the only elementary aged kid in the Pittsburgh suburbs that was terrified of having my scalp cut off by ghost in a post nuclear apocalyptic society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

The Cockler posted:

you better say what you gotta say spins all the moments people are paying for the privilege of revealing their "true selves" to educated professionals are like tears in the rain
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

I'd argue The Serpent and The Rainbow's buried alive scene is more horrifying because while Bill Pulman's buried alive from the voodoo zombie powder he starts hallucinating being drowned in blood.
I would suggest that the scene where Lone Star is tied up and gets his nut sack nailed to a chair is the most horrifying bit of that movie.