Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Popular stand-up comedian and part time actor Chris D’Elia spent the better part of the evening being completely dragged last night.

The first tweet from about 12 hours ago:

https://twitter.com/girlpowertbh/status/1273021191347789824?s=21

Which lead her to the woman who runs WeRateZeros Twitter, an account for exposing lovely men. After about an hour the floodgates broke.

https://twitter.com/sheratesdogs/status/1273057240350552066?s=21

https://twitter.com/sheratesdogs/status/1273215111012814850?s=21

https://twitter.com/sheratesdogs/status/1273172809204760578?s=21

So we’re looking at a Cosby level insanity here. This man has been targeting his underage fans for over a decade. There are dozens and dozens of receipts in those threads, with more and more stories coming in.

I was unfortunately a fan of D’Elia’s work and just like with Louis this is a tragedy and it sucks so badly. I genuinely liked his tough guy attitude even if I always found the tone of his jokes about women very off putting.

He also was featured on the 2nd season of “Him” where essentially played himself i.e. a stand-up entertainer who drugs and assaults his fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

ok

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Classic Hollywood.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I only know Chris d'Elia from Whitney, so my life isn't exactly shattered by this news.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Who's this now?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5e0mzRjqzw

Wow, sending unsolicited inappropriate photos to strangers, what a hilarious guy can't believe he s done this

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

stand up comedian is the best job for sexual deviants

you work a city, sexually assault somebody and then move on

i learned about it on an episode of law and order SVU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Surprising, considering people who get into stand-up are usually so ethical and well adjusted.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
stop making molesters into comedians imo

seems inappropriate

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

great job op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
but what are his opinions on pudding pops?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
For a moment there I thought he pulled a Trudeau

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I have no idea who this is but I'll do the needful

[ritually strikes the #metoo gong]

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

only watch comedians who are already on the register, to avoid heartbreak.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

George Carlin probably never raped or murdered anyone

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hell, I've never even touched a woman, but no one comes to my shows

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

YeahTubaMike posted:

I only know Chris d'Elia from Whitney, so my life isn't exactly shattered by this news.

same, but I liked him in the three episodes of that show I saw so my whole world is shattered right now.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Colonel Cancer posted:

George Carlin probably never raped or murdered anyone

Carlin is the Boston Strangler. The murders they tried to blame on Albert DeSalvo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I recently watched some real early george carlin bits from the mid-60's and early 70's.

He was terrible. He's was definitely choking, but the only thing he was 'killin' was time, not audiences.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you don't fail you won't succeed :viggo:

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

I recently watched some real early george carlin bits from the mid-60's and early 70's.

He was terrible. He's was definitely choking, but the only thing he was 'killin' was time, not audiences.

Carlin is a weird public case of "Keep working at it and eventually you'll get better."

Also I'm shocked that I'm expected to be shocked that this greasy rat-looking motherfucker with rich frat boy energy is a sex pest.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Man I found his old stuff funny but you could tell he was increasingly becoming kind of a piece of poo poo. I did not expect this level of horrible though, wow.

Deformed Genitalia
Jun 16, 2020
I rented a room in university and I woke up with a guy masturbating in my face. The police investigator encouraged me to drop the charges - that I wouldn't be believed, and the sex pest got off with making a small contribution to a charity. That was my first sexual experience, too.

Just cut the penis off, imo

Deformed Genitalia fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jun 17, 2020

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
his guest appearance on Workaholics is pretty :stare: given this news

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I've never heard of this guy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Deformed Genitalia posted:

I rented a room in university and I woke up with a guy masturbating in my face. The police investigator encouraged me to drop the charges - that I wouldn't be believed, and the sex pest got off with making a small contribution to a charity. That was my first sexual experience, too.

Just cut the penis off, imo

welcome to the forums

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Goddamn modern promotion is such a mine field of dumpster fires and whore poop. :smith:

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
really more of an impersonation than an impression when you think about it

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Did he do an actual cosby impression tho? Id like to see that

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Feed this man his own gentials and then set him on fire.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm not a name, but I've also never molested anyone. I guess I should start :/

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Classic mistake, also made by the unknown man mentioned in the OP, you have to become famous before you start molesting people

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The only thing I know about this comedian besides him being on Whitney is that he's one of those "proud to be straightedge" people, where they look down on people that drink alcohol. Nine times out of ten they are hiding some horrible poo poo.

Big Beef City posted:

Really? It's almost impossible for me to get into comedy from before I was born and I thought the old Carlin stuff was great. I mean yeah he got better the older he got but that's like saying a billion bucks is better than a million bucks. The "hippie dippy weather man" stuff was fantastic. "Tonight's forecast: dark".

Then Carlin went on to have like 14 one-hour specials which is like 12 more than what any other comedian can manage to muster up.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/hellolanemoore/status/1273143816774615041?s=19

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

This is my preferred Cosby impression, sorry OP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbrwRcwtO_k

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

The only thing I know about this comedian besides him being on Whitney is that he's one of those "proud to be straightedge" people, where they look down on people that drink alcohol.

FLAY HIM IN THE TOWN SQUARE.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mozi posted:

but what are his opinions on pudding pops?

I was expecting this thread to be about a guy doing an actual funny Cosby impression, like, "Yo! Have one of mah puddin' pops. They drugged. All da women be lovin' 'em". Disappointed.

I'll shut up and get back to molesting myself now.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jun 17, 2020

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If you get a boner at a 14 year-old the problem isn't the 14 year-old you weird loving rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:staredog: