Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
here's my lumpenlist before barely anyone has said anything

Scum:
Scientastic
spacing in vienna
Voodoofly

3p:
Amnistar

town:
CapnAndy
cheese sandwich
Epsilon Plus
Hal Incandenza
Mr. Steak
sandnavyguy
Sandwolf
Tommu
xopods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Hrm...you posted a lumpen list....

##unvote

Can't really argue with that effort.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Didn’t Lumpen Lists usually have funny alliterative names like “Supposably Scummy”?

##Vote Steak

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Only someone who rolled 3P would include 3P in a D1 Lumpen List

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scientastic posted:

Only someone who rolled 3P would include 3P in a D1 Lumpen List

バレたか

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

In the interests of fairness, let's lunch someone who never gets lunched D1. Someone like... ##vote Hal Incandenza

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
confirming and also smhing at steak

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote scientastic for unironic 3p hunting

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

##vote steak for unironic 3p posting

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

xopods posted:

In the interests of fairness, let's lunch someone who never gets lunched D1. Someone like... ##vote Hal Incandenza

You monster

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I’m gonna get lunch, do you guys want anything

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yes

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Too bad

no justice, no pizza

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Imagine getting voted for day 1

##vote Mr steak

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
@spoonsy

gib op votecount

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tommu posted:

Imagine getting voted for day 1

##vote Mr steak

whoops, u got caught w a scum 3rd vote.

##vote tommu

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

The church of spoonsy has closed, does anyone want to hear the righteous path of voting xopods?

##vote xopods

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

whoops, u got caught w a scum 3rd vote.

##vote tommu

Are you ok

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

Too bad

no justice, no pizza

Unbelievable. Do you not know who my brother is?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

who is your brother, hal

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

is it rivers cuomo

if so, I'm going to vote you

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
I think what's important here is that we know at least we're all real New Yorkers.

Hey didn't we say in discord that we were going to turbo Sandwolf d1?

##vote sandwolf

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Steak posted:

here's my lumpenlist before barely anyone has said anything

Scum:
Scientastic
spacing in vienna
Voodoofly

3p:
Amnistar

town:
CapnAndy
cheese sandwich
Epsilon Plus
Hal Incandenza
Mr. Steak
sandnavyguy
Sandwolf
Tommu
xopods

I thought this just went alphabetically from scientastic on down for your scum crew but you actually skipped over tommu in favor of voodoofly, any particular reason?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

spacing in vienna posted:

I thought this just went alphabetically from scientastic on down for your scum crew but you actually skipped over tommu in favor of voodoofly, any particular reason?

are you seriously asking steak about his d1 lumpen list and, if so, is it because you're on it?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I think what's important here is that we know at least we're all real New Yorkers.
speak for yourself, borough-rat

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epsilon Plus posted:

are you seriously asking steak about his d1 lumpen list and, if so, is it because you're on it?

I assumed he grabbed names haphazardly and/or just went alphabetically so skipping over tommu was an unexpected move

I'm not Seriously Asking about his Serious Lumpen List

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

CapnAndy posted:

speak for yourself, borough-rat

*weeps self to sleep in Flushing*

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i mean, no. lol

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Traitors! Murderers! SCUM!!!

Don’t believe the voice of the establishment! The rat bastard Spoonsy might tell us we don’t know who slayed our comrade Kloaked, but see through his lies. Whenever a death occurs in our fair city, it is only the NYPD to blame (even including, my comrades, when the slain is an ignoramus of the NYPD itself).

So what do we know?

First, the NYPD is amongst us, waiting in the shadows, ready to kill at a moments notice, just as they butchered poor Kloaked!

Second, we are being lied to by the very one who sequestered us all here, trapped away from our noble city, as sheep ready to be slaughtered by the wolves hiding in plain sight. The rat bastard Spoonsy might tell us that our very essence has no bearing on whence a poisonous fink might emerge, but to deny us our essence is to deny that which makes us New Yorkers!

As such, I must take the time to introduce myself. Yes, I am the milkshake of the people, who fights for the working man to poison and eradicate the NYPD in all of its puss and filth from this glorious metropolis. I humbly accept your idolatry, and request that you reserve your adulation and adoration to a healthy, respectable spectacle until our work has finished.

My bonafides, being innumerable, lend me to speak that which we all know: the NYPD, ignoble in spirit, is shackled by a code of treachery and sloth. To root out the roaches one must first understand the code and, by extension, the probability from least to most certain, where their cloven hooves would be most remiss to dare tread.

Indubitably, by careful consideration of our very being, I therefore present to you, my fellow hallowed citizens of Eden (filth and wretch among you exempted), a roadmap to find, root out, and exterminate the scum in our midst, to be posted forthwith in due haste!

With that, Fight the Power! and Adieu

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Still waiting for steak to tell me why he thinks 3rd vote = scum is valid scum hunting in 2020.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote scientastic for unironic 3p hunting

Are you doing the day 1 strat where you appear scummy to draw in votes

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tommu posted:

Still waiting for steak to tell me why he thinks 3rd vote = scum is valid scum hunting in 2020.

its a joke? we're like 5 hours into day 1 and 3rd vote is obviously not a serious case ever...?

except now i think you're being weird as gently caress about it, so the vote is a little bit less insincere now

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
@spoonsy, i meant an *updating* votecount in the OP

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paste this

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

its a joke? we're like 5 hours into day 1 and 3rd vote is obviously not a serious case ever...?

except now i think you're being weird as gently caress about it, so the vote is a little bit less insincere now

So what your saying is that you're acting scummy as a joke

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tommu posted:

So what your saying is that you're acting scummy as a joke

sometimes i do that, but its literally not what's happening here. people make joke votes. how are you getting so worked up over a dumb, obviously insincere vote on you?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Number Thirteen: “The New York Forward Regional Dashboard – Tommu”

To know the villainy of the NYPD is to know one maxim uber alles: The NYPD is a community of none; seeing no familiarity with their own, their neighbors, their borough, their city. The NYPD knows no depths of depravity save one: cooperation with a “Region” is a pure impossibility.

Number Twelve: “Too Many People In Central Park – Scientastic”

A twist of logic to be sure, as a gathering of all would surely strike fear into their scummy insectoid hearts, but the NYPD in all its unseemliness is unable to comprehend that we would voluntarily, peacefully and in good reason take safe harbor to protect ourselves. Protection without persecution is wholly alien to the scum.

Number Eleven: “The Entirety Of The MTA - Trains, Busses, UV Cleaning, and Andy Byford - Epsilon Plus”

To serve all equally, riding elbow to elbow in solidarity and comradery! Not even the least evil brained baboon of the NYPD would sully their stupid sense of superiority here.

Number Ten: “A Demonstration That Will Ideally Remain Peaceful – CapnAndy”

I’m sure some of our less cynical friends and neighbors would have assumed a peaceful protest to be the most hallowed and divine amongst us, but underestimation of the liches and corpulent cops is the road to misery. While all protests by nature are peaceful until corrupted by the fraternal order of corpses, likewise all such righteous gatherings are inevitably tainted by the taint of those tasteless toadies.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

what is a milkshake without the people to throw it

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

sometimes i do that, but its literally not what's happening here. people make joke votes. how are you getting so worked up over a dumb, obviously insincere vote on you?

Im really furious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Friends, let us not quarrel, for as the liberal embodiment of pride I say we must band together to eliminate those that would slay Kloaked, and, indeed, possibly ignore the importance of Dr Fauci.

Also, joke phase is apparently a time honored tradition that Tommu is teetering upon the edge of ending prematurely, and I’m curious to see if they and steak are being performative or what will happen when this lovely D1 honeymoon reaches its apex.