Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This is my favorite Luiz moment, very sensual, erotic even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Who was that footballer who got real fat because he could only order carbonara

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

Maybe he's really Christian and was a virgin until he got married? Famous cases include Adriana Lima and most posters on this subforum

We’re all good Christian lads who mean well

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

paddyboat posted:

oh

According to Opta Sports, Fred failed to make a single tackle, cross, run or interception during the match, and actually spent the majority of his time in possession of the ball on the centre spot due to six restarts.

You can’t post this without the heat map

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Ask him for some sneakers

Hey man, how you doing?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m making burgers and curly fries :getin:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

your friend wicka posted:

Yard work: the post!

My entire front yard has a layer of that godforsaken weed fabric underneath it and I can't really do anything until I rip it up, thank god it's a small yard but it's still a lot of fabric.

That fabric sucks rear end

I had it in my place in TX but the Bermuda grass was so persistent it would grow runners several feet under the fabric then pop up inside of my flower bed straight through the fabric. The only thing that fabric ever did was make it a pain in the rear end to replace plants that died

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m the red mudflaps for driving in the city

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

vyelkin posted:

I've lost like 7 pounds since the gym closed three months ago because I'm naturally skinny and lose muscle if I don't work out constantly :(

You’re just not eating enough calories you little twink bitch

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’ve gained weight since being home because the work cafeteria is terrible so I’d only eat what I brought and now I have access to anything

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thirteenth Step posted:

I weighed 195lbs / just under 14stone at the start of lockdown and now weigh 155lbs / 11stone.

:discourse:

I was 135 now I'm around 139

I was 132 after a bike ride on Friday and gained 9 pounds in 24 hours lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Im still around 200lbs but im also 6ft 2.

U fat

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it a repo'd GTR lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

how do u like your leased GT-R