Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Edit- Duplicative post.

Good on these women to speak out. I can only imagine how terrifying it must be for the young trainees to deal with this. They're just teenagers for fucks sake!!

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jun 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Lagana's gone but Corgan is still a piece of garbage and the NWA brand is now poison but not quite to TNA levels

https://twitter.com/nwa/status/1274078353469984768?s=19

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Quack has always set off my creeper radar.

I hope this brings about some much needed positive change to professional wrestling. All of this awful poo poo has been going on for decades and it's been kept under wraps by intimidation and too many people deciding to look the other way.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

A reply to the Sierra Loxton post about Joey. He's been doing this a long drat time

https://twitter.com/jetta_wrestle/status/1274830703268634630?s=19

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Joey is bring an rear end in a top hat. But I'm shocked she never saw anything with loving Deej? There's been a ton of stories about him being a piece of poo poo from wrestlers.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Marty admitting he had sex with someone who was 16 with alcohol involved. And the replies defending him are disgusting

https://twitter.com/MartyScurll/status/1275852091387449347?s=19

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jun 24, 2020

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Cornette doesn't have the kind of money for an attack dog lawyer who'd aggressively go after them.

Also gently caress Quack. Dude always made my skin crawl. I think it's the terrifying look in his eyes.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 25, 2020

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

About 12 minutes he starts trying to fake cry. It's disgusting

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Throw Solo Darling in the dumpster too. She's coming out defending Quack. There is nothing in that video that comes anywhere close to qualifying as "real"

https://twitter.com/SoloDarling/status/1276907469659389952

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Who wants to bet Dave's dismissed/buried other stories as lies and never surfaced them

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dave's trash. Remember his whataboutism defense of Cornette's racism on NWA commentary? People were going after Cornette for his racist comment because they had an axe to grind, but they didn't do anything about Randy Orton using the N word on a stream!!

Anyways, I hope we get more info on the damage control/coverups/silencing that's going on behind the scenes. I imagine at the very least there's a lot of circling the wagons and scrubbing to keep more stuff from coming out.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 11, 2020

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

hunnert car pileup posted:

speaking of axes to grind

You're right. I apologize for derailing the thread, that was totally uncalled for. It was nasty and I'm ashamed I stooped to that level.

J-Ru please give me a sixer in the penalty box for that one.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

On the Kevin Steen Show episode with the Super Smash Brothers they share a ton of stories about sneaking across the border to work without visas. I think SSB got caught or warned about it?

They'd typically say they were coming to take wrestling training seminars.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I've been saying Pillman is a chud piece of poo poo for a while and lo and behold....yep

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dave is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

At the end of the day, if you're a good worker, Dave gives you way more slack than he does for others.

I don't even think that's true, Dave made a "what about Randy Orton dropping the n word" defense of Jim Cornettes racist comments on NWA Powerrr