Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

last year I bought an ornamental gravy boat with a simple but rustic design it’s a huge hit with the fam(ily) on Canadian thanksgiving and kurismasu but what do I do with it on the in between. frankly, I spent too much money to hide it in some cupboard I tried using it for my morning juice by it only holds maybe 2 days of juice and I spilled it in the fridge and now the bottom of all my jars are sticky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Fill it with pancake syrup and instead of a gravy boat call it a friend ship

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Best of luck, I hear the maintenance on those things can really be killer

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Maybe rent it out on the weekends for pleasure boaters?

The Voice of Labor

I just ate gravy on something. why make it a seasonal thing?

you should leave some bouillon and flour in your boat to serve as a constant reminder of what it should be filled with

Escape From Noise

Donate it to charity. Donate all of your possessions to charity. Sell your house. Buy a tiny house. Write a book about it and make millions.

Yinlock

it's hard work living off the gravy river, but being self-sufficient is incredibly rewarding

nut

i followed bits of pieces of the advice abov e and am now sitting in a tiny house but the gravy boat is taking up more than its fair half of the apartment and also i have to leave tomorrow b/c it's a timeshare

Manifisto

lemonade stands are real popular in the summer, but people get tired of lemonade. set up a gravy stand or help a kid do so. what' better way to beat the heat?

ty nesamdoom!

Derpies

by sebmojo
Just never stop making gravy OP

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

nut posted:

last year I bought an ornamental gravy boat with a simple but rustic design it’s a huge hit with the fam(ily) on Canadian thanksgiving and kurismasu but what do I do with it on the in between. frankly, I spent too much money to hide it in some cupboard I tried using it for my morning juice by it only holds maybe 2 days of juice and I spilled it in the fridge and now the bottom of all my jars are sticky

A. post a picture ov the gravy boat
and 2. when you make pancakes, etc. use the boat for maple syrup. you can then warm the syrup up for 15 seconds in the nuker. (that's what we Yankees (that's what Americans call ourselves) call the microwave).

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

A. post a picture ov the gravy boat

nut

is this a bad time to admit that i don't like gravy

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

how come the gravy goes inside of the gravy boat. you would think it was intended to sail gravy seas but no

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

how come the gravy goes inside of the gravy boat. you would think it was intended to sail gravy seas but no

this makes me wonder a lot about the love boat

nut

i put a reasonable serving of hot buffalo flavoured pretzel bites into the gravy boat but honestly it was a lot bigger than necessary and it just looked kinda sad when i looked down and saw the whole snack i think I probably ate them faster than I would've under normal circumstances

nut

nut posted:

i put a reasonable serving of hot buffalo flavoured pretzel bites into the gravy boat but honestly it was a lot bigger than necessary and it just looked kinda sad when i looked down and saw the whole snack i think I probably ate them faster than I would've under normal circumstances

before someone asks ya i did press down on a single crumb and ride it up the edge like a quarter pipe and out the spout and it did not bring me extra joy

The Voice of Labor

nut posted:

is this a bad time to admit that i don't like gravy

that is a very nice gravy boat. you should write a poem about a gravy boat being owned by someone who doesn't like gravy. you should write it from the perspective of the gravy boat.

nut

The Voice of Labor posted:

that is a very nice gravy boat. you should write a poem about a gravy boat being owned by someone who doesn't like gravy. you should write it from the perspective of the gravy boat.

While you are up there
I below, unfilled, but loved
yet what will i hold

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

before someone asks ya i did press down on a single crumb and ride it up the edge like a quarter pipe and out the spout and it did not bring me extra joy

i was gonna ask yeah but my next question is how did this action not gladden your heart are you ok?

nut posted:

While you are up there
yet what will i hold

:qq:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
1. Get a girlfriend.
2. Fill the gravy boat with blue fluid.
3. You know what to do from here...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jaguars!

Drydock it for conversion to a reefer

The Voice of Labor

nut posted:

While you are up there
yet what will i hold

free hubcaps

slushie boat

ty Saoshyant!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i can help u OP. pretty sure the "boat" part of "gravy boat" stands for Break Out Another Turkey

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

wearing a lampshade

nut posted:

While you are up there
yet what will i hold

really beautiful op

Finger Prince

Queso
Refritos
Salsa
Rice
Sour cream
Guacamole
Carnitas
All at the same time.
Basically a tortillaless burrito bowl just stir it up and eat it with a spoon.

Curry.

jpeg

good_mother69

Fill it with poutine ya dingus

sig by the great nut

nut

i've realized it ceases to be a gravy boat when i put anythng else in it and then whats the point in having an ornamental gravy boat

jpeg

good_mother69

The beauty is that it can be much more than a gravy boat. Dont put the gravy boat in a box

sig by the great nut

nut

jpeg posted:

The beauty is that it can be much more than a gravy boat. Dont put the gravy boat in a box

it came in a box

wearing a lampshade

Nobody puts gravy in a box

jpeg

good_mother69

idk why I made this but I'm laughing at it so it must be a good post

sig by the great nut

jpeg

good_mother69

albany academy posted:

Nobody puts gravy in a box

Nobody. :hmmyes:

sig by the great nut

Manifisto

jpeg posted:

ty nesamdoom!

The Voice of Labor

Manifisto

gravy boat, gravy boat, oh gravy, gravy gravy
gravy boat!

*splurt*

[ba dum, dum, dum]

my gravy's in a gravy boat
tell you why
I don't want gravy on my apple pie
and when I do my crazy rockin' dance
my gravy spills onto my pants

ty nesamdoom!

nut

jpeg posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Doctor Dogballs posted:

2. when you make pancakes, etc. use the boat for maple syrup. you can then warm the syrup up for 15 seconds in the nuker. (that's what we Yankees (that's what Americans call ourselves) call the microwave).

This is a great idea but I think there is a little cultural misunderstanding here. All canadian households are required by the the federal govenrment to keep a special maple syrup boat in good repair and use no other vessel for containing maple syrup. Exact specifications of the boat are left up to the provincial governments (must contain 2L of syrup and have provisions for use with a drinking straw in Quebec, in BC it is only required to maintain 500ml but must be made of biodegradable materials and be readily convertible to a bong in case of emergency etc etc), but failure to produce the syrup boat on demand by any government official is punishable by a real hosing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

jpeg posted:

Lol