Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
Just on two points:

1) SOMEONE’S ALT POSTED THIS TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO POST UNDER THEIR REAL ACCOUNT?

This is my real account and I’m expecting to eat a ban after 20 years for saying that I completely believe this, as well as Lowtax’s other wives saying the same thing over the years.

2) SCREENSHOTS CAN BE FAKED

you’re right, but internet archives cannot

http://archive.vn/cYzfA

That’s all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

TheAardvark posted:

did she get "hacked" or something? I don't want to discredit her or anything, it just feels like the "he spends all his money on expensive internet cookies" thing is a joke

There is a police report involved. Hacked accounts don’t have police reports involved.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

sharknado slashfic posted:

Sadly a lot of goons have their identity so wrapped up in this lovely forum that Lowtax could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot a black woman and he wouldn’t lose users.

Just a reminder that I spent like 14 years actively posting in this forum and consider it a major part of defining my sense of humor over the years, but this is the line that I’m willing to throw this account away for. There have been multiple police reports, multiple accusations from multiple women, and every time this forum handwaves it away on some technicality. There’s nothing I can do at this point except stand up and say “I believe these women” and accept the consequences.

If you’re donating to his Patreon, please consider donating that money to a battered women’s shelter instead.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/LABasedComedian/status/1276333140550643713

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Something Awful have had multiple literal sex offenders as mods and admins as well as countless sex pests, and literally three months ago made a huge April Fool’s day joke about Ashli’s domestic abuse, but yeah, Kiwi Farms is definitely the source of all evil (just like SASS and every off-site before it) and Something Awful should never ever do any introspection ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

LordSaturn posted:

and what did KF do about any of those things? harass someone to commit suicide?

Lol ignore the entire point and attack a straw man, fantastic job

Not that I expected any self reflection around here