Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Alright man I gotta know how good these cookies are. Where are they from and how much do they cost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

USSAr posted:

https://www.goldbelly.com/foods/cookies

for a man of box wine he has expensive taste

I hope it’s the $69 ones because nice

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Look my man, I can respect paying someone tons of money for a good gently caress.. can’t say the same for beating them. Harsh I know but it’s what I believe

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Can we see the GTR?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

pram posted:

tfw you spill your $99 cake all over your leased gtr

lmao

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I would like to thank the forums for the goatman barely registers for me anymore. I’ve got a single neuron firing whenever I see it and that’s it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Incomplete Fish posted:

remember at the end of last year when lowtax told his daughter (who caught him cheating) that he never wants to see her again?

Jesus Christ gently caress this guy

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dunno how you can read that text and think "Yes, I will defend this man to keep my internet admin/mod position"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

you're completely psychotic dude lol this is like when DARE accused me of being a canadian who cheated at tribes hahaha

https://youtu.be/H47ow4_Cmk0